førtisju

pipervik: shmood (also i miss my mom she took this i love her lol) [tagged: art_by_taylor]

9,532 likes, 931 comments

art_by_taylor: miss you my sweet girl :(
magnussonwilliam: aw
chrisschistad: what does shmood even mean
evamohn2: ^
jamiewin: god it's a part of american culture get with the times ladies @evamohn2 @chrisschistad
chrisschistad: i am definitely a man @jamiewin
jamiewin: keep telling yourself that sweetie @chrisschistad

//
monday 11:52

"okay, because when we got closer to her, she had, like...she had-" jonas says as isak comes up to us. we haven't heard or seen him since friday, in school.

"stubbles on her face? a girl?" magnus asks.

"she was a definite ten, but..." he shakes his head. "you didn't see her?" magnus shakes his head. "it was on your birthday?!"

"yeah but i was so damn stressed about-"

"fuck!" isak cuts him off and i shake my head and blow out smoke. "it was your birthday."

"yeah." magnus nods.

"sorry bro." they stand there looking at each other for a second. "uh, congrats!" isak says and i have to hold in a laugh. "you're seventeen, man." isak hugs him. "i had to go to this fucking, uh, family dinner. so boring." we all exchange a little look before he speaks again. "so, what happened?!"

"nah, these guys hooked me up with vilde." he says and i smile.

"no way! did you guys hook up?"

"no. almost."

"tragic." i shake my head.

"almost, right?" jonas laughs.

"yeah! it was close."

"yeah, yeah, it was close." he laughs.

"what happened?"

"nah, it's a long ass story man."

"the girl with the mustache though."

"oh holy shit." mahdi says and i laugh.

"it's like when you came like this to kiss her," he does the motion of kissing. "that's when you noticed."

they continue to talk about this poor girl that needs a wax, and i stand there silently, with a grinder in my hand, turning it and grinding weed before i check it, and decide to start rolling. as they continue their conversation, i use magnus' hand, which i turned over to hold things while i get them from my bag. i like magnus. he's a very sweet boy, he just has no idea how to act around girls. he's fine around me, but he claims it's only because i'm way out of his league, with a boyfriend, but i don't believe it. if he's okay around me, i don't see why he's so irrationally stressed out around vilde, who's my friend.

it's just weird.

"are we smoking?" i ask, tucking a joint behind my ear as i start a second one.

"i've actually got homework to do." magnus says, shaking his head. "so can't."

"i've got to go home for dinner." mahdi shakes his head.

"i think i'm just going to go home." isak says, and starts to walk away.

"he's acting strange." i say, and jonas nods.

"so, let's go smoke. we can facetime jamie." he suggests and i smile. if they didn't live 5,000 miles away from each other, they'd be a cute stoner couple.

"she's in school, but i can see if she'll skip a class." i say, and call her. "what am i saying it's a monday, she's probably going in late and high." i shake my head as she answers, blunt in her mouth with one direction blasting. "perfect." i laugh, and take a screenshot of her, with jonas and i in the corner laughing.

"good morning norway!" she shouts, smoke coming out of her mouth before coughing a little.

"morning, jamie." jonas laughs.

//
thursday 02:25

"hi." i say to chris as he walks in from work.

i'm only up because i had a shoot right after school until 12, and now i'm doing homework, but i've bene distracted for the past forty minutes because i found a food youtube channel where a guy makes food from movies and i'm amazed and hungry.

"what are you doing up?" he asks with a shake of his head as he sits down next to me. oh my god even he smells like food.

"finishing homework," i motion to my computer, where there's a paused video of him making the prison sauce from goodfellas. "and getting a lot done, as you can see."

"clearly." he clicks on the word document that has been overshadowed by chrome. "essay for english? you're great at english, speaking it and reading it. you'll be fine, when is this due?"

"two days, but i thought i should get some done because i have a long shoot tomorrow." i rub my head. "leaving school early for it as well. amy's picking me up."

"i'll come and bring you food." he rubs his eyes.

he's exhausted, i can tell. working and going to uni is really putting a fucking damper on him. he tries his best to have fun, but even last week, when we went out with the boys for magnus' birthday, he wasn't the same.

"can we go to mcdonalds now? i'm fucking hungry."

"you think mcdonalds is a good idea before a shoot?"

"i'll go for a run tomorrow morning." i say, and we exchange a look before bursting out laughing. "i'll go to the gym tomorrow during school and run for a little bit. i have phys ed. i think."

"phys ed." he repeats. "so american."

"i facetimed jamie for four hours, can you blame me?" i laugh. she hung up on me after one movie food video.

"so, mcdonalds?" he asks, standing and i nod, a smile on my face.

"you're the best, you know that?" i ask as i put on one of his hoodies and slippers.

"yeah, i know." he says, walking out of the apartment, and i follow behind.

"can you believe we live together?"

"honestly?" he asks and i nod. "no. we've come a very long way since the first time we spoke."

"that we have." i smile and he puts his arm over my shoulder as we walk down the hall. "i'm happy that i forgave you for that idiotic instagram post."

"so am i."

"i love you."

"i love you too."