åtte

pipervik: channelling @loglady99 today #fashionista

5,375 likes, 473 comments

loglady99: looking cute girlie!!
evamohn2: very cute
evamohn2: also where r u
pipervik: v is mad at me so im avoiding at all costs @evamohn2
magnussonwilliam: pic cred me bitch
isakyaki: cute outfit pip
pipervik: HOLY SHIT ISAK HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS BUDDY @isakyaki
chrisschistad: pretty

//
thursday 12:45

"you're sitting with us?" william asks as i sit down next to him at lunch.

"yes." i say, and open my soda. "vilde's pissed at me because i took your side at the halloween party."

"she knew-"

"i know she knew." i say and he just shrugs.

"i'm out of the loop." chris says and i look over at him and he smiles.

"you're an asshole." i say and william laughs.

"i broke up with my girlfriend for you." he says and i just shrug. "i'd expect at least a hug for that."

"at least." william says and i laugh. a few more of the penetrator boys then join us and they talk about their bus and what their theme should be, and other things that i don't have much to say about anything other than reject their awful ideas.

"i'll see you later, willi." i say, and pick up my bag as the bell rings. "and iben dumped you. i was there." i walk away.

"we're going to skip, you want to come?" william asks, catching up with me.

"honestly, yeah. fuck it, i don't want to go to norwegian." i say and follow him and his friends out. "oh this'll be good." i say as vilde storms over.

"hi." she says to william and i take a step to the side, looking to eva for any assistance, but she just keeps her eyes glued to vilde and william.

"hi?"

"if you thought i would walk around like some living trophy, you're terribly wrong." william looks at her like she has six heads. "don't play dumb! you know what i mean."

"what's your name again?" william asks and i almost choke on my spit. he's being so mean.

"vilde."

"okay, vilde. take a deep breath." they both take a breath. "i think there's a small miscommunication here. i'm sure it's my fault. if you think i look at you like some trophy, you're wrong. because you're not good enough." he says and i move to say something but vilde's already walking away and noora is stepping up, so i know she's already got some shit prepared that will put him in his fucking place.

"what an awesome guy you are! who are you? what happened that made you have such an inferiority complex that you have to piss on the feelings of a first year girl to feel cool? were you never validated as a child? did mommy never compliment your drawings? or did daddy never come to any of your graduations? you didn't have hair on your dick in 7th grade and you were bullied for it? anyway, you have to seriously get over it and start behaving like a human. stop walking around like a fucking cliche." she says and i give her a clap and she winks at me before walking away.

"that was mean, and we're in a fight now." i poke his chest and try to walk away, but he snatches my hand before i can walk away.

"i had to be mean. you know that." he says, pulling me into a hug. "now, we need to have a talk about you and chris. and you need to tell me who that girl that told me off is." he says and the two of us head towards his car.

"that was vilde. you know her."

"not vilde. the other one."

"noora? you don't know noora?" he shakes his head. "she's the girl i tagged in my instagram caption. log lady."

"she's pretty."

"you are not! i repeat! not! fucking over another one of my friends. they will disown me and i will no longer have a russ bus and you'll have to face the wrath of me not having a bus anymore."

"what if i didn't fuck her over?"

"you sleeping with a girl more than once?" i laugh. "sounds fake." i roll my eyes and we get into the car. "so why do we need to talk about me and chris? also, where did he disappear off to?"

"don't know, don't care. when are you two going to hook up?"

"who knows." i shrug. "next party maybe. who knows."

"you could just invite him over. your dad works nights, you know..." he trails off and i flip him off.

"shut up willi. i'm not inviting him to my house."

"you can come to mine as long as you bring noora."

"you're gross." i say and he starts his car and drives away from school, going through the city and up a mountain before getting out. "where is this?"

"it's a pretty view. i come here to think." he shrugs. "if noora goes on a date with me, i'd bring her here, woo her, and then fuck her."

"funny how she would never go on a date with you. she finds you fucking disgusting." i say and his eyebrows raise. "she's
the biggest feminist i know, willi. she treats herself like a queen. she won't go near you after what you did to vilde."

"she'll fall in love with me. just wait." he says and i shake my head.

"yeah, i'll be waiting a while."