tjuesju

chrisschistad: when we were at the cabin and she looked like an angel how am i dating her ??? [tagged: pipervik]

4,214 likes, 194 comments

pipervik: love you baby
magnussonwilliam: aw
jamiewin: you two are so fucking cute someone gag me
borkis21: my favorite couple
pipervik: ^^^ ugh when he approves of u <333

//
friday 20:15

after helping william figure out a way to get noora to come to the party (donate 20% of the proceeds they make to the refugees, my idea, thank you very much, mother of the penetrators strikes again) we're all outside the party, looking up at the sign that's printed saying 'help the penetrators' and the little cardboard underneath it that says 'and syria'.

"you see that? they care about refugees." vilde says. "they're not a bunch of assholes." at her words, her, sana and chris start to walk into the party, noora, eva and i following.

"hey, there's jonas!" eva says, waving her wine bottle. noora and i share a look before stopping her.

"yeah..there's something we need to tell you." noora says.

"yeah?"

"we thought jonas would tell you himself," noora starts, trying to be nice about it.

"jonas and isabel are together." i say, just to get it over with, so i could get inside. it's freezing out here. "they got together at the cabins over easter."

"i thought we should've told you, but then piper said it would be better if you heard it from jonas, but he never said it so.." noora says, trailing off as eva looks ahead of her, probably at jonas and isabel. "what are you thinking?"

"i'm fine."

"you sure?" i ask, putting an arm on her shoulder.

"yeah, yeah." she nods.

"eva, you're allowed to be upset." noora says. "he's your ex-boyfriend."

"i'm not upset. i'm fine, really." she says, and i can tell that she's not. she's been my best friend for years, i can tell she's fucking annoyed that jonas got someone before her. "i think it's only good that he moved on. we really are just friends. it's fine." she nods and noora makes a face.

"you sure?"

"totally sure." she hugs us. "come, let's party now." she says, dragging us inside.