sekstifem

chrisschistad: we never posted anything for our 1 year so here's to a year and a half (or something)

chrisschistad: we never posted anything for our 1 year so here's to a year and a half (or something). i love you and your high socks and how you spend all of sundays in bed. never change, pip. i love you forever my idiot. [tagged: pipervik]

4,184 likes, 291 comments

pipervik: r u kidding why did u have to post this wehn im in school im crying
pipervik: i love you so much
pipervik: i don't even remember this pic wtf i look good
evamohn2: goals
magnussonwilliam: ^
jamiewin: ^^
borkis21: ^^^
pipervik: omg borkis i miss u @borkis21

//
monday 13:19

"you made me cry." i say, walking into mine and chris' apartment.

"i know." he says, hugging me. "i just wanted to show my appreciation for you. i hadn't done it in a few posts." he kisses my forehead.

"corny ass bitch." i mumble and he laughs.

"borkis has been harassing me to let him come over."

"well, let the poor kid come over. we haven't seen him since the beginning of the summer!"

"i have a better idea."

"we borrow our busse from the people we sold it to, and drive to william."

"oh my god." i smile. "he'd love that."

"i know. i'm already talking to the people we sold it to, they're down to let us borrow it for a weekend before russ time comes, but it has to be soon."

"we'll go this weekend. i don't have any plans, i'll get in contact with everyone." i say, and sit on the couch. "william is lucky that is birthday is in april."

"he's had a rough year, so we're going to give him a kickass birthday. can't wait to get the penetrator hoodies out."

"i still wear mine, and i'm proud to be the penetrator mom."

"you're an idiot."

//
tuesday 15:30

"i'm done with classes, i've just got to get some weed to a few people who asked for it and then i'm going to jonas' to study for our norwegian test." i say, answering chris' question about what i'm going to do.

"what do you want for dinner?"

"i don't care. i think my dad's making dinner, i'll call him, see what he's going and let you know."