førtitre

pipervik: last night summed up #sorryvilde location: love [tagged: chrisschistad, ellevillevilde]

8,932 likes, 381 comments

chrisschistad: ur first post where we're actually kissing
chrisschistad: progress
chrisschistad: we've been dating for nearly a year and this is the cutest pic u have ever posted of us
pipervik: at least i post pictures that are actually us instead of pictures that you found under #relationshipgoals @chrisschistad
chrisschistad: omg stop outing me omg im embarrassed
jamiewin: ugh goals love u two
jamiewin: hope u smoked the weeds with jonas and isak tho <3
pipervik: always bb <3 <3 @jamiewin
magnussonwilliam: omg never forget the first pic chris ever tagged u in on insta @pipervik
pipervik: @magnussonwilliam yeah we dont speak of it

//
sunday 11:14

"are you just waking up?" chris asks, coming into our room.

"yes." i say, my eyes still closed.

"wow i'm amazed that i could tell you were even alive or not."

"i feel dead." i respond.

last night was not okay. well, it was definitely okay, it was just the fact that i was so wildly intoxicated and high that it became not okay. i made new friends, magnus and mahdi, who i knew of through jonas and isak, but i had never formally met, and we smoked out of a homemade (by me) bong that i fashioned out of a water bottle, because i'm a fucking genius, which was then tragically left behind when the cops came and it was time for chris and i to leave because he was tired of having to haul me around.

but, i did have a good time with my new friends. they decided to hot box the bathroom of eva's house, which was a blast, i love a good hot box, and we call crammed into the bathtub, which was also fun, especially when i get to lounge out over the ever so comfortable jonas. the only time it was uncomfortable, was when isak decided that he was going to hook up with some natalie portman lookalike where in they spit swapped some pill, which was a little weird for me. personally, i would never trip with chris, mainly because he's weird when he's high and yeah, so am i, but he's extra weird and i tend to stay away from that, in public at least.

"snacks." i say, poking the three boys remaining in and around the tub. "we need to go find some food." i look at magnus, who's watching isak and this girl hook up intensely. "let's go creep." i smile.

"good job, isak." magnus says before closing the bathroom door behind us.

"eva!" i shout at my friend. "snacks?" jonas smiles, coming up next to me. "we need snacks."