tretti

pipervik: a rare smile considering i'm a cold hearted bitch

10k likes, 729 comments

loglady99: r u kidding ur perfect
evamohn2: ^ what she said
chrisschistad: ^ yes i agree
jamiewin: aah yes the classic up arrow chain
jamiewin: i concur ^
pipervik: go home pothead @jamiewin
chrischistad: ok but on the real you're so perfect i love you a lot

//
sunday 17:10

"she tried to call me six times on friday, but when i called her back she didn't answer." william says, running a hand through his hair as we sit in my kitchen.

"she didn't answer any of my messages. she said that she was going to tell vilde about you two, and then she never answered any of my messages after that." i say and he raises an eyebrow. "i wanted to know how she took it."

"she told vilde?"

"i think she wanted to accept the fact that you two were dating and everyone knew, she had a talk with sana the other day, eva figured it out on her own, chris berg probably knew, and vilde was still obsessed with you, so she had to figure out a way to get her off your back."

"but why isn't she answering me?"

"it's not just you. it's me, eva, my whole bus, and she's not talking to her housemates. she's going though some shit and wants to be alone, i guess." i shrug. "shit sucks, but we're going to have to give her her space until she feels comfortable and comes to us to talk about it." i say and he nods.

"where's chris?"

"i'm mad at him."

"why?"

"brought up my birthday."

"how'd he find out?"

"eva."

"she knows you hate your birthday."

"i know she knows, but i think that she thought that chris might change that about me. she thought wrong."

"you can't hate your birthday forever, piper."

"my brother started the biggest fight my family's ever seen at dinner on my fourteenth birthday. it tore my family apart, william. it only happened because i said that i wanted us all to go out to dinner despite the fact that i knew he would start something. i just didn't know the scale of the problem." i say, and he nods.