sekstitre

pipervik: tbt with my girl-iez (read it so it rhymes please nd thank) [tagged: stas_a_vaere_chris, therealsanabakkoush, ellevillevilde, loglady99, evamohn2]

9,362 likes, 583 comments

evamohn2: holy fuck my hair was so long!
chrisschistad: was this before or after we started dating
pipervik: who knows who cares @chrisschistad
magnussonwilliam: did they not have enough room in the frame?? why are u on the ground poor kid
pipervik: fuck off willi @magnussonwilliam
loglady99: love u ladies!!!
ellevillevilde: 💗💗💗
therealsanabakkoush: 🖤🖤🖤🖤
stas_a_vaere_chris: why tf am i on the phone
stas_a_vaere_chris: am i a #professional #girlie now???
pipervik: i love u never change @stas_a_vaere_chris

//
saturday 12:00

"yes! and one over the shoulder look! and now smile." the photographer directs me, and i follow what he says. "okay! and we're done. thank you, piper!" he says i smile at him before going back to my dressing room and putting my leggings and tank top back on.

"are you not cold?" my stylist asks as i tie my hair in a ponytail and then put on a jean jacket.

"i'm not traveling far, so i'll be fine." i shrug. with a final goodbye to everyone in the studio, i leave, hopping on my skateboard and going to the nearest tram to take back to my apartment. "hi!" i answer sana's call as i'm stopped at a crosswalk.

"hello." she says and i smile.

"what's up?"

"you know how you said you liked me and yousef together?" she asks in a quieter voice.

"yeah." i smile.

"i think he was flirting with me."

"yes!" i scream and go again as the crosswalk says i can. "what was he saying?!"

"he taught me how to peel a carrot, which sounds weird out of context, but he also sent me that meme the other day and i don't know." she sounds flustered.

"oh my god!" i shout. "you're so cute! i love that you're having a crush!" i smile.

"he also said that he wanted twelve kids."

"what the fuck kind of conversation were you having that you got to the point of him wanting twelve kids?"

"he wants to make a football team out of them."