trettito

pipervik: wearing my #penetrator mom sweatshirt one more time before my penetrator boys leave me :( [tagged: thepenetrators16, chrisschistad, magnussonwilliam]

7,347 likes, 217 comments

chrisschistad: not leaving u forever
chrisschistad: not at all really
magnussonwilliam: ur my best friend you're never leaving me
pipervik: more like i'm never going to leave u alone @magnussonwilliam
pipervik: i love you :) @chrisschistad
borkis21: love u mom
pipervik: love u borky @borkis21
thepenetrators16: love you mom

//
thursday 19:19

today's the day that noora gets nico to tell her everything.

i'm on distraction duty, taking william and chris to mine so they're distracted, well mainly william is distracted while noora talks to his brother.

oh and i went over to their apartment when when william was out, doing something with chris, i went over to his apartment. faking like i needed something and i yelled at nico.

"you fucking hurt my friend. whether it be rape, or just taking that fucking picture, you hurt her." i say, walking into william's apartment, where nico is in the living room, looking like he's about to leave.

"i don't know what you're talking about." he says, his eyebrows furrowed.

"yes you fucking do you perv." i poke him in the chest. "and don't play fucking stupid. you're disgusting."

"mess, i don't know what you're talking about!"

"one, don't fucking call me mess!" i scream, and he jumps. "that's mean in itself. two, yes you know what the fuck you did and you better be happy that i'm keeping it from william, because if he knew what you did, you'd be a dead man, nico." i say, and pick up my longboard. "dead." i repeat and walk out.

"so why are we here?" william asks as we walk into my house.

"to hang out." i smile.

"didn't you say you were busy today?" chris says and my eyebrows furrow.

"no, when did i say that?"

"monday?"

"well, i'm not busy anymore." i say, leaning on the kitchen counter. "want anything to eat? we have some leftover pasta-"