femtito

"i wanted to tell you before we go to isak's what my dad got you for christmas." i say, hugging chris.

"he didn't have to get me anything?" he wrinkles his eyebrows and puts his arms around my shoulders.

"i know, but he wanted to get you something." i take an envelope from my back pocket. "and don't freak out because he gets them with work." i hand it to him and he opens it, revealing arsenal v man city tickets.

"no way!" he says, taking the tickets from the envelope. "in london?"

"william's going to come too, his ticket was not included."

"oh man!" he smiles. "best present ever." he says, and takes out his phone calling my dad. "hey!" he smiles. "piper just gave me your present, yeah, i love it, thank you so much!" he says. "seriously, sir, i can't say thank you enough, seeing my best friend and one of my favorite football teams, is a dream come true. thank you."

they chat and i take this time to finish getting ready. the party is just the 'kose'-group, so i don't really care what i look like, but i still would like to look nice. all my friends are going to be there, and i should probably spend some time with my buss before they decide to kick me out for not paying attention to them. (i do pay attention to them, i'm just too busy for meetings, but i do get frequent updates from vilde about sponsors, funding, and just about everything else you could imagine vilde stressing about.)

"drummer boy!" noora smiles as i sit down with the girls, who are painting. "justin bieber."

"your mans." i smirk, and vilde leans over to hug me.

"did midterms go okay for you guys?" vilde asks as i pick up a snowflake, deciding that i'm going to cover it in glue.

"no." eva says, making a face.

"i got a message that i'm failing german and english." chris says and my eyebrows raise. i'm not exactly surprised that she's failing german, she always has put her work for that class to the last minute, but i can't believe that she's failing english, i thought she was good in that class. "i didn't know there was a 10% absence limit!" and that answers my questions of why she's failing.

"how could you have not known that?" sana asks and i giggle.

"i have told you the entire school year!" vilde says.

"yeah, and i've been complaining about it since the first day of school." i laugh.

"not like we see you all that much." sana says and i just pout.

"hey-" i point my glue covered paint brush at sana. "i've been busy. i got a new job."

"yeah, we know. you post modeling pictures all the time now." noora sticks her tongue out at me.

"and pictures of you and chris being in love." eva smiles.

"i'm living my best life, ladies." i pour glitter onto the snowflake.

"sorry, but i've to steal her away." chris says, putting a hand on my head. "like always." he holds his hand out for me and i take it as i stand.

"whoa, no violence, my men." i say as magnus punches isak in the arm. "sick jumper though, dude." i smile.

"hi piper." the boys hug me and shake chris' hand before returning to their conversation.