trettiseks

"back in london i miss u already amsterdam"

//
friday 01:21

"can't sleep?" chris looks up at me, his eyes barely open.

"yeah." i say, and slide down back into his arms. "you also punched me in the boob and then turned over, so that didn't help much."

"oh god." he puts his hands on both of my tits. "can't believe i hurt these little guys." he massages them. "i'm sorry."

"you're the worst." i laugh and kiss him as his hands slide down to my waist.

"you leave tomorrow." i say and he nods. "i don't want you to leave tomorrow."

"i'll miss you more than you could ever imagine, baby." he leans in and kisses me.

"with the amount of dates i'm going to have to third wheel with jamie on, believe me. i'll miss you more." i say between kisses as his hands slip into my shorts and onto my ass. "hmm, is that where this is heading?" i laugh and he smirks before twisting his tongue into my mouth, shutting me up.

//
saturday 10:59

"i'll see you soon." chris kisses me. "a month will go by in no time, promise." he kisses me a few more times before i hug astrid and they're leaving. "i love you." chris shouts from the car.

"i love you too!" i shout. "have fun." i say as they drive off.

"hey." william takes me into his arms. "you'll be fine." he kisses my forehead as i cry.

"a month away from each other is actually the longest we've ever been apart."

"you'll be fine." he rocks us back and forth. "don't worry."

"okay." i take a deep breath. "i'm good. i'm alright." i smile. "let's go do something, yeah? have some fun. you don't have to go to work for two more days." i say and his eyebrows raise.

"fun? you want to have fun?"

"yeah."

"let's go." he takes my hand and walks down the street before turning around. "we need your mom and noora."

//
monday 13:32

"well. i miss chris and william." jamie says as her, noora, and i sit on the couch, sipping coffee with music lightly playing in the background.

"william will be back tonight, and you'll see chris when i see chris."

"i wouldn't be surprised if you went and surprised him in a few weeks. where is he going? florida, new york, colorado, and san fran? you'll meet him in colorado or new york. bet on it."

"i won't." i shake my head. "besides. once get to venice it's only two weeks until he's with me again. pointless." i shrug. "and then once he's back in norway, my girls are there. and then once they're gone, isak and jonas." i smile. "i'll be fine."

"yeah, course you will be." jamie shakes her head. "i don't know how you're so popular. people from our high school hated you."

"i went there for two years and i pretended that i didn't know english to half the students. i'd hate me too." i laugh.

"did you really?"

"i had no interest in the boys of my grade or the one above us. i dated a junior boy for two years and he dumped me for a freshman girl. he was out of school at that point. three months later i left for norway and he's yet to contact me."

"dickhead hunter!" jamie shouts, getting off the couch and going into her purse. "now, i need some edibles and a nap. who's with me?" she asks, holding up a bag of cookies.

"girlfriends nap." noora smiles, taking a cookie and biting into it. "these things never fail to amaze me. they don't even taste like weed or whatever."

"edibles are magical." jamie moans, spinning on her toes before falling down on the couch.

"that they are, jameson." my mom says, looking at my friend on the couch.

//
friday 05:32

"pip. wake up. flight time is in two hours and you have to go." william pokes me awake.

"aw." i whine, putting my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. "i don't want to leave you williboy." i pout.

"i don't want you to leave me, pippi." he says, laying down in jamie's empty spot. "where's jamie?"

"outside finishing her bud." i point to the cloud of smoke that goes past the sliding glass window of the guest room we shared.

"she's going to go through customs high?"

"i don't think she's going to be high for all of an eight hour flight but when she got her passport picture her mom just like surprised her with the appointment so she was already high and looks stoned out of her mind in her passport picture so it's fine, if anything it's more believable."

"of course that happened."

"jamie and weed." i laugh. "name a better duo."

"you and me. me and chris. you and noora. you and chris, me and noora."

"chris and i and noora and i you fucking idiot, learn the proper way to speak." i say and he flips me off.

"i'm going to miss you, piper."

"yeah, i'm going to miss you too, willi."

//
bus bitches

eva
piper im packing for la
is it hot

pip
very
im not even there rn but i know it's hot
like im prepared for hot

eva
okay
how was seeing william and noorado they seem happy living together?

pip
william works a lot, so he leaves noora on her own a lot but other than that she's fine.

noora
im in this group chat too guys, you know?

eva
hearing a third party candidate is better than hearing it from the queen of seeming okay when she really isn't™

noora
is that what u call me

eva
no i just came up with it
sorry if i offended you.
love u lots see u soon 💕💕