tjue

pipervik: copped a new crib, throwing a banger tn lmk if u wanna come [tagged: chrisschistad]

4,729 likes, 700 comments

magnussonwilliam: why are you like this
chrisschistad: is this your way of saying you want to move in together
jamiewin: so happy we're roomies #princessesANDsisters
pipervik: love u guys @magnussonwilliam @chrisschistad @jamiewin
evamohn2: im fucking screaming
evamohn2: this is so funny
loglady99: im coming be sure to have loads of alcohol for me pls nd thank
stas_a_vaere_chris: wow i will be there, honey.
sana_babakoush: me too! big party i assume
ellevillevilde: house goals!

//
thursday 16:45

"thank you for today, william. i loved it." i say as we sit down for dinner. we're still in the park, but we're only here until the parade starts and then we're outta here and resting up for universal tomorrow.

"it wasn't my idea." he shakes his head. "it was your dad's. he said he noticed you were upset and your mom said that you were spending a lot of time on the phone with someone named chris, so he offered for this weekend as long as we could get out here. i missed you just as much as you missed me so i couldn't say no." he says and i smile.

"i didn't know that."

"you also didn't ask." jamie says and i flip her off.

//

chrisschistad: she's not letting me into her castle so we're sitting on the ground watching a fucking pariserhjul [tagged: pipervik]

3,183 likes, 624 comments

evamohn2: why are both of you so good at captioning pictures?? im mad about it
pipervik: years of practice, my child, years of practice @evamohn2
jamiewin: ugh love my parents
jamiewin: also what is that word at the end
magnussonwilliam: this is so cute im going to vomit
magnussonwilliam: regretting wanting my best friends to get together now
pipervik: @magnussonwilliam you'd never regret that, willhelm, you love us both too much.
pipervik: it means ferris wheel, sweetie. @jamiewin

//
thursday 01:24

"you still up?" william asks coming into the room, and i look up from my phone.

"yep." i say, and put my phone down. i'm sitting up in bed and chris has essentially latched himself to my waist, holding me tightly in his sleep.

"i'm still jetlagged. what's your excuse?"

"a lot on my mind." i shrug.

"come outside and share?" he asks and i just point to chris. "he can sleep through anything, trust me." i climb out of bed and true to william's word, chris stays asleep. "what's going on in there?" he asks, lighting a cigarette.

"you graduate at the end of the year. chris is the biggest player out there. he isn't going to want to stay with me. he'll be the one to do the 'sleep with 17 people in 17 days' dare. and he could swing it because look at him." i shake my head. "what am i doing, william?" i run my hands over my bare legs and take a cigarette from his pack, lighting it.

"let me tell you something." he says and runs a hand through his hair. "he cares about you. he did before you two even started to date, when he claimed you were always mean to him. he doesn't give a shit about russ anymore. he gives a shit about you." he points to me. "okay?"

"okay." i nod, a blush on my cheeks. "and we're not dating. he never even properly asked me out. he just called me his girl and then we had sex for the first time." i say and he gags.

"too much information, oh my god, i'm going to vomit." he says, stuttering on the words as he holds his chest. "never again. we don't talk about sex with each other. especially when you're doing it with my best friend."

"speaking of best friends, where's jamie?"

"asleep. she smoked by herself before bed, is that normal?"

"she gets bad nightmares. like, ptsd ones. she smokes and they go away." i shrug. "she had a bad childhood." i whisper, blowing out smoke. "i should sleep now." i kiss his cheek. "goodnight, willhelm."

"don't encourage the name."

"i love it!" i say and he rolls his eyes.

"night pip." he says, going to his room.

"pip?" chris asks, his voice thick with sleep, as william closes the door.

"yeah?" i ask, running a hand through his hair as he settles his head on my chest.

"you're more than good enough for me, okay? never think that i'd leave you for someone else in an unwarranted way, okay?" he says, his eyes full of concern. "especially for a russ dare."

"okay." i nod, a little confused and he smiles and leans down, kissing me.

"goodnight, lovely."

//
another update bc this hit 3k!!!! thanks guys love u lots