fjorten

pipervik: this post is dedicated to my good friend william magnusson

pipervik: this post is dedicated to my good friend william magnusson. not only did i steal this sweater from him, but i made him drive up a mountain and take pictures of me because i thought i looked cute. what a great pal. [tagged: magnussonwilliam]

6,000 likes, 1,034 comments

user: beautiful
chrisschistad: ^i agree
user2: how are u a real person holy shit
chrisschistad: i wonder the same thing ^
magnussonwilliam: thanks for the pic cred ugly
pipervik: anytime homie @magnussonwilliam
pipervik: ur the sweetest my babe @chrisschistad
evamohn2: beautiful friend
loglady99: my beautiful bestie
pipervik: love u ladies @evamohn2 @loglady99

//
thursday 17:00

"piper!" vilde shouts as i answer the door.

"hi, vilde. why are you here?" i ask, only being slightly sarcastic as i let her, chris and eva into my house.

"we wanted to apologize on behalf of sana. she had no right to talk to you like that and assume that you were with chris for the bus." vilde explains and i shrug.

"we want you back, baby." chris says and i laugh.

"i want to hear an apology from her. it's nice that you guys are giving me one, but it's not you that hurt my feelings. it's her." i say and eva nods.

"i told them that's what you'd want, but they didn't listen." eva says and i smile.

"so i just made a bunch of pasta. want to eat?" i smile and they nod and follow me to my kitchen after kicking off their shoes and taking their jackets, hats and gloves off.

we hang out, have some pasta and watch a movie before they're all leaving because my mom wants to skype with me.

"hello my sweet piper." she says once she can see me.

"hi mom." i smile.

"how's school going?"

"good. i'm in a russ buss." i say and she smiles.

"i never understood what that is, but i've experienced a few of them when i lived there. i'm happy for you, babe."

"yeah, i don't do anything with it for another two years, but i have a really good planner for it all, so i doubt i have to do any work." i smile.

"how is everything other than that? good? your dad treating you well?"

"yeah. everything is great, mom." i smile. "dad's at work. i just had some friends over for dinner, and we watched like half a movie before you wanted to talk."