førtini

"william!" i scream, walking into his apartment.

"what are you doing here?"

"got a photoshoot!" i smile. "using the key you gave chris to good use." i do a thumbs up. "you're a piece of shit by the way."

"yeah, missed you too!" he shouts, raising his arms with confusion.

"noora is in oslo. thinking that you're going to come for her. she's fucking waiting for you to show up on her doorstep, and you're here. in fucking london." i shake my head. "dickhead." i go to the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee.

"how long are you here for?" he asks as i pour water into the french press.

"weekend." i shrug. "i leave sunday night, because i have school monday morning." i swing my arm and roll my eyes.

"when did you get here?"

"last night, i was in a hotel because i didn't want you to shit yourself when you inevitably walked in drunk."

"i forgot that you're mean."

"i'm a lovely person." i point. "you're just a fucking idiot."

"you're an idiot too. please refer to our group chat name." he says and i flip him off and pour two mugs of coffee.

"how is it here? do you hate it? you're alone."

"i don't hate it here?"

"i would if i was you. alone in a foreign country? sounds like hell." i say and then walk to the living room, putting on a fight club, a movie that i love, but william isn't too fond of for some reason.

"what are you talking about?"

"you have who here? your dad? that's nice. friends? none. all of your friends? a thousand miles away, in fucking norway."

"can we not watch this?" he asks as the single serving friends scene happens on screen.

"what else would you like to watch?"

"i don't know. game of thrones?"

"never watched it."

"what?!" he screams. "we're watching it." he practically tackles me, turning off the movie and going on the apple tv and putting on the first episode of game of thrones on hbo.

"this is boring." i say after about half an hour.

"it picks up."

"are you sure about that?"

"yes."

"how's chris?"

"great. how're your blue balls?"

"fantastic." he sips his coffee.