sekstiseks

jamiewin: thanks for making @magnussonwilliam's birthday the best and thanks for visiting me

jamiewin: thanks for making @magnussonwilliam's birthday the best and thanks for visiting me. love you forever, pip. [tagged: pipervik]

5,275 likes, 742 comments

pipervik: miss u already :( love u longtime sis
magnussonwilliam: best birthday ever
chrisschistad: omg so pretty send it my way asap
evamohn2: omg!!!! ur in london???
jamiewin: i go to uni here!! come visit me sometime :) @evamohn2

//
monday 10:21

"you missed such a good party on friday." eva says as we walk to the other girls.

"i know! i saw on snapchat, but it was william's birthday, so i had to go with chris and the other penetrators to surprise him." i say and she nods.

"the penetrators!" ingrid nods. "now that is a name that i haven't heard in a while. how are they? you're still dating chris, right?"

"yeah. year and a half." i smile at the thought.

"and you're best friends with william magnusson? that must be cool. what's he doing now?" another one of the girls asks.

"he does stocks, in london." i nod. "it was his birthday over the weekend, so the penetrator boys and i borrowed their old bus and drove it to london to surprise him. we partied in the countryside and and i practically smoked my lungs out, which is why my voice sounds so bad."

"you smoke marijuana?" one of the girls asks and i nod.

"yeah. all the time."

"you don't get in trouble?"

"had to pay a fine once, but that was no big deal. i'm from california before i lived here, my mom's the biggest stoner you will ever see." i laugh. "she raised me to love weed." i shrug. "anyway, what were you guys talking about?"

"the party on friday. you would've loved it. it was so fucking fun." sara says and i pout.

"i do love a good party."

"lots of handsome boys." eva nods. "and you're the prettiest person in oslo, so you would've been able to deflect them all to us."

"hi!" vilde shouts at sana and noora as they walk over to us.

"what's up?" noora asks.

"we were just talking about the party of friday. you should've been there. so many handsome boys." eva says.

"yes! are you crazy? you played the field." chris says and everybody laughs.

"i feel like there's somehing about west side boys.." eva pauses. "they're like,"

"yes! that alexander guy!" one girl says.

"yeah, the tall one?"

"yeah, he was really something.."

"he was so cute with those curls." sara says and i pout.

"i love a curly headed boy." i say to well, myself. nobody is listening to me.

"didn't you hook up with him?"

"you rolled around both in the front and in the back, and not only in the bus, to put it that way." one girl says and my eyebrows raise.

"dirty bitch." i slap her arm with a smile on my face and she sticks her tongue out at me.

"you really enjoyed yourself to say the least."

"yeah, it was totally worth it."

"we texted you though," eva says, looking at sana and noora who are clearly feeling left out. "yeah, what did you guys do on friday?"

"no, we just..nothing special chilled out. we were tired."

"but you'll join syng on friday?" chris asks.

"yes, you have to!"

"please."

"it'll be lots of fun." i nod.

"yeah, i think it'll be so fucking fun."

"syng?" sana asks.

"you're in the facebook group, right?" i ask.

"yeah, you have to check out the event sara published on our bus page." eva nods. "it's this karaoke party. lots of people from school are coming. i think it'll be so fucking fun."

"bus page?" sana asks after a moment.

"yes, on facebook."

"yeah, it's actually our old bus group but i've added you, right?"

"i don't think so." sana says, sharing a look with noora.

"i haven't? ok. sorry, i'll do it right away."

"but it'll be fun as fuck." eva says, trying to lighten the tension.

"is magnus coming?"

"of course magnus is coming." vilde answers. "if i come, he comes." wait for it. "in more than one way." whoomp, there it is.

//

snapchat story by pipervik: when u join the pepsimax squad u gotta drink the drink, am i right?

reply from saranors: omg we aren't even pepsimax anymore get with it

reply to saranors: we went over this u will always be pepsimax-sara to me

//

sorry for the lack of updates i was busy being a college student and then my dumbass forgot my laptop at school so i had to get it from my roommate td lol

also this season is dragginnnngggg like i love it i love sana but like.....the wait for clips and full episodes is grueling does anyone else feel this way or am i just impatient