•One•

"Jungkook-ah, give that back to me!"I chased him into his bedroom, we fought each other for my phone. He pushed me down on his silky sheets and hovered over me.

"Jungkook.."

"Call me oppa"he whispered. "then you can have your precious phone back"

"Jeon....get your desperate ass off of me"I hissed.

"Say it"he leaned down, his nose almost touching mine.

"O-oppa"I barley whispered. I gasped as he pulled my lower body towards his.

"Lucie and Jungkook!"our parents called, he instantly got off me and handed me my phone. We both started to make our way out of his room, and raced each other downstairs. I bet him to it and slowed down once I made it, he smacked my ass while quickly running past me.

"Yah Jungkook, you pervert!"I snapped while he started teasing and making hand gestures of tapping my bottom.

"You have a nice ass Lucie.."he winked and then disappeared to talk to our parents. I followed behind.
----------------------
2 days earlier:::::
----------------------
"This is our new house!, isn't it beautiful?"My mom asked as she threw her arm over my shoulder. "Yeah..."I mumbled showing no interest.

"Ah. There he is"she spoke again, her eyes widen with excitement, she ran over to her newly wedded husband. I stood there holding my moving box while looking around the building, the house covered in white paint with black bricks here and there. It is a beautiful house.

"Lucie! Come over here"my mother called me, hand gesturing me to come over. I put my box down and made my way over to my mom and her husband.

"Ye?"I replied, with a forced smile.

"I'd like to meet my son, Jungkook"my new 'step' dad said. "Jungkook!, get out here and meet everyone"he called for his son.

The front door opened to show a topless boy, he walked out and towards us. His hair flops over his sweaty forehead, and his muscular structure showing every appeal. Snap out of it Lucie!(≧∀≦).

"annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jungkook, it's a pleasure to meet you" he greeted my mother and then made eye contact with me causing my cheeks to heat up. Am I that easy to woo?

"This is Anna's daughter, Lucie. She's the same age as you and will be going to the same school as you, so be nice and walk her to school everyday so she can get used to the area, okay?"his father spoke in a rather serious tone to his son.

"Ye, 'pleasure' to meet you, Lucie."he nodded while extending his hand for me to shake. "..nice to meet you too"I nodded and rejected his handshake.

"Don't be rude.."my mom whispered nudging my arm. I rolled my eyes and accepted Jungkook's handshake. He held a tight grip on my hand. I swear he stopped the circulation going through my hand...

"Shall we go inside?"Jungkook's father spoke, causing Jungkook to let go of my hand. Finally.

(Jungkook's father is unknown, so I'll make up a name for him in the next chapter:) ).
----------
"Jungkook, help Lucie with her packing"Jk's father demanded as he and my mother made their way into the kitchen.

I painfully made my way up the stairs with my heavy suitcase and boxes, I felt weight lifted off my shoulders as Jungkook grabbed my suitcase out of my hand.

"Thanks"I said quietly, my hair slightly falling over my face. "Don't mention it."He mumbled, I rolled my eyes in reply. I followed him to where my new room is, the walls were a beautiful aqua blue which brought in the attractive sunlight and the rest of my furniture was a lovely milky white. I was impressed.

"Hey jagiya, dinner starts at 7"He spoke, causing me to flinch out of my daydream.

"What? Jagiya?..."I asked confusingly, my eyes widen. Did I hear that right?

"Ye. Jagiya, dinner. starts. at. 7"he repeated slowly for me to understand. Rude.

"It's Lucie, Not. Jagiya.."I retorted, fixing my hands through my dark hair. His hands were now in his pockets, he made his way towards the door but paused and turned around to face me again. I realised he was still topless.

"You're my jagiya now..."he smirked, he turned around and left my room, chuckling. I was speechless.