•Fourtyeight•

We walked side by side, to a coffee shop. I could feel Jin's hand graze mine, if he's signalling that he wants to hold it, he can think twice.

We stood in the queue and browsed the menu.

"Cream latte.."I muttered my decision, Jin looked down on me and chuckled.

"What?"

"I just realised that you're so cute."he admitted and I scoffed. "I'm anything but cute, my friend."

"Ha, did you just friend zone me?"

"You bet."I joked, but mentally, I was serious.

Old feelings sort of intervene though, I still feel a bit of love for him. You know, first love feelings.

"My heart is aching.."he clutched his chest and pulled a sore expression, I chuckled.

Our laughs faded as a notification rings on his phone, he pulls out his phone and looks on the screen. I could feel my blood run cold as the message was from an 'unknown' number.

"Ah, scam accounts keep messaging me about me winning shit. I never answer their calls, fucking cons."he stated and I felt relief shower my body, my heart beat decreased.

After we ordered our drinks, we sat at the corner, by the window. I gazed out at the busy streets, people walking and cars racing.

I averted my gaze to Jin, whom was already staring at me. "You need something, friend?"

"Ouch..that still hurts."he clutched his chest again. "Can I not admire the beautiful view?"

"Say that again and I'll pinch you with my toes." I cannot believe I just said that. Literally.

"Beautiful view~"he dragged and I glared at him, I went to take off my shoes. "Whoa! I'm kidding!"he extended his arms to stop my actions and I bursted our laughing.

"You afraid, afraid of my toes?"I leaned in and he glanced at my lips before gazing into my eyes. "I've got a foot fetish.."he confessed and I stared at him sourly.

"We're no longer friends."

"I'm joking, I swear."

"Hey, What is your fetish by the way?"I suddenly felt curious to ask, he smirked.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"I'm not going to be seduced, just to find out your fetish."

"Well you're fridgid."

"Ugh, I'm not going to be one of your conquests. Remember in high school, you used to hop off of the girls. Really popular with the ladies."I mentioned as our beverages arrived, he sighed before taking a sip from his latte.

"Are you trying to shame me right now? Are you calling me a whore?"he pretended to be offended, I tried not to choke on my latte as I couldn't help but laugh at the cream moustache above his lip.

"Ugh, man whore. I can't believe I crushed on you."

"I'm that irresistible."he winked before taking another sip, a notification ringing grabbed my attention. It was from the same number.

He opened the message, his face dropped. I began to panic again.

"Are-are you okay?"

He tapped the screen. Murmurs of moans filled my ears, my face turned white and my blood went cold. He turned off his phone and put it in his pocket, he stood up, grabbed his coat and left.

I rubbed my eyes hard and buried my face in my hands.

"Lucy?"

I lifted my face to see Jin gaze at me with concern. I had been daydreaming about a scenario, a scenario that almost ruined me.

"Uh..yeah."I lied.

"It doesn't seem like it, you look really pale."he placed his hand on my forehead. "Your temperature is fine."

"I'm fine...it's nothing, honestly."I reassured before standing up, I grabbed my peach leather bag and exited the coffee shop, I glanced over my shoulder to see if he would follow me, and he didn't.

My fast walk evolved into a run, I raced to the bus on time and sat at the very back. I couldn't hold back my tears, I buried my face in my hands.

"Lucy?"

I looked up and to my surprise, Chanyeol was stood before me, grasping the pole.

"Of all people.."I muttered and he scoffed. "Sorry I happen to be here, and apparently at the wrong time."

I didn't speak anymore, I just gazed out the window, I could suddenly feel his presence on the seat next to me.

"Anything I can help with? We can start with what happened?"

"That's the thing...nothing happened. I just have some things on my mind."

"Care to share?"

"Hah...that's kind of what I'm avoiding, anyone finding out."

"Okay...I'm just trying to help and comfort you..is all."he sighed and stared straight ahead. "Something happened at a party, and it was captured..on video and now someone has it, he-or she, is threatening to leak it. I possibly won't be forgiven, people will really, really hate me for it."

"Ah, I'm sure it's not that bad."

"Pft, if you were in my situation..you'd think otherwise."

"Do you want to tell me what's in the video?"

"Not really."

"Come on, I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is."he states as he turns to me, I wipe away the almost dried up tears.

"I was having sex."

"Wait what?"

"In the video."