•Fourtythree•

I walked around town with a gloomy face, I was still feeling depressed about the whole situation.

"Lucie?"

I kept thinking about different scenarios like; running away with Jungkook or telling the truth about mine and his relationship. Oh how lovely it would be if all that was simple and easy.

"Lucie..?"

If me and Jungkook were meant to be together, I'm guessing our love was destined to be ill fated.

"Lucie."

"Oh huh?"I flinch from my deep thoughts and looked up to see Hoseok right in front of me- wait, Hoseok? I couldn't process what I was feeling right now, I hadn't seen him for a long time, I didn't realise how much I missed his smile and his cheerful personality. He never failed to make me happy, even if I didn't want to smile.

I didn't hesitate to hug him.

"..eek"

I loosened my grip as I was squeezing the air out of him, poor Hoseok. I hugged him warmly. "Bogo shipda.."I stated quietly, audible enough for him to hear. "I missed you too, Lucie."he replied, his voice shaking, he must be getting emotional. Not going to lie, I was too.

I quickly noticed his dark hair.

He looked fucking hot with dark hair.

"How have you been? Are you healthy? You're eating and resting well right? Oh do you have a girlfriend? Do you have job? Are you in college? What college do you go to?"I interrogated him whilst cupping and stretching his cheeks as I was so excited...

"How have you been? Are you healthy? You're eating and resting well right? Oh do you have a girlfriend? Do you have job? Are you in college? What college do you go to?"I interrogated him whilst cupping and stretching his cheeks as I was so excited and happy to see, I couldn't believe he was right in front of me, he stood there smiling at my silliness. "I'm doing..okay."he replied with a small nod, he then cupped my cheeks. "And how have you been? Do you have a boyfriend? Want me to sort him out for you?"he began to mock and tease me when I overwhelmed him with questions.

"I don't have a boyfriend.."I smiled, bitting my lip as I lied. He leaned down so his face was at the same level as mine, he tilted his head slightly. "Are you for real? No guy is chasing after My Lucie, eh?"he scoffed as he combed his hand through my hair and messed it about. "Mhm."I nodded and pulled Hoseok in for another hug.

"Someone's clingy."Hoseok said as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "I just missed you so much."I confessed as I rested my head at the crook of his neck, taking in his nice aroma.