•Thirtyfour•

•[A week after final exams]•

"I failed."
"No you didn't"
"Yes I did."
"Nu huh"
"Yu huh"He groaned and laid back in the damp green grass, I chuckled at his lack of confidence. "We should come here more often.."I sighed and closed my eyes as I inhaled the sweet aroma of of flowers and fresh greens, I smiled at the fact that he brought me here again, the butterfly area of the forest.

"We should. It's our area now.."he sat up and tilted his head before scooting closer to my lying form, he laid next to me and rested on his side, leaning on his elbow with his hand resting below his jaw. He gazed down at me.

"Should..we stop doing this..?"I hesitantly asked him, don't get me wrong, I didn't want to stop but for the sake of people and relations whom would probably stop talking to me, I just didn't know if I should continue sleeping with Jungkook, heck, I've even grown strong feelings for him.

His small smile turned into a frown, I felt regretful.

"Do you want to stop?"His voice started shaking and I looked up into his eyes with pity. "..How long will this have to be secretive?"I asked as I ignored his question, he sat up and held his knees. "When we leave for college..and I get my own apartment"He swallowed hard and I sat up and thought for a moment.

"And you have this all planned out eh?"I chuckled and Jungkook's frown turned into a smile again. "Come here"he sighed and threw his arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to his warm form. "Nothing will come between us, I'll make sure of it."

"You're so confident."I stated and chuckled before pecking his cheek, he turned his head and kissed my lips without any warning. His lips are so additive that I couldn't help myself from responding by combing my hands through his fluffy hair and then tugging it hard as he sucked on my bottom lip.

 His lips are so additive that I couldn't help myself from responding by combing my hands through his fluffy hair and then tugging it hard as he sucked on my bottom lip

I unbuttoned my top, our lips still attached as we stripped. He hovered over me, his lower muscular form resting between my legs as our kiss became heated. I was showered with wet kisses as I rested my head back, my chest risen as he tugged on my nipple, I moaned. I didn't care how loud I was now, since we were alone together.

He gently took off my lace panties as his lips landed on my parted ones, I whimpered as his penis entered my now throbbing vagina, We hadn't had sex for such a long time, it was as if it was my first time again. He moaned as he thrusted in and out, with my leg around his form, I could feel his smooth butt cheeks clenching as he thrusted. "Harder."I whispered and he obeyed, our skins slapping off each other as he went harder. And faster.