•Eight•

There's something great about Saturdays, a whole free day to do as you please. And instead of spending the day with Jungkook, I was going to meet up with Hoseok.

"Noona!"I rolled my eyes as soon as I heard him call for me. "What do you want?"I responded with annoyance.
"Come here!"he demanded, I entered with force. "Yeah? What do you want?".

"Yah..clean my sheets.."he said huskily, laying on his back on the bed. "Ew, dirty creep! Clean them yourself"I lightly punched him in the arm, I was going to pull my fist away until he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him, my breath hitched as my face is almost touching his. I can feel his warm breath against my face and his eyes staring into mine and quickly looking down at my lips, like we were taking in each other's features. What is this? My heart is starting to beat fast and I'm starting to gain an appetite for something. I gulped.

"What are you thinking about, Lucy?"he whispered, his pupils dilated as they looked into mine, why was this driving my insides crazy. "Uh..I-i".I couldn't find the words to respond, his parted lips were driving me crazy. "I-"before I could resume to my response he rolled over so I was underneath him, still close-body's touching and our faces close enough. It was still unreal to me.

"Stay like this for a while"he whispered, I glanced at his biceps-realising a naked Jungkook was on me, my eyes slightly widened. This was too much for me. "Could you put on something?--are you even wearing any pants?!"my eyes widened even more. "Shh, would it be terrible if I wasn't wearing any?"he smirked whilst tightening his grip on my arm, I dreaded the thoughts of feeling his p.nis against my leg- why did I have shorts at this situation.

"I-I have to go Jungkook"

"Where?"

"I meeting with- yah I don't have to tell you"

"Then I'm not getting off of you"he cutely smiled, weirdly making your heart flutter.

"Get. Off. Of. Me. Jungkook or you're dead. Do you want to die-"I was rambling in frustration until his lips smashed against mine, we started making out-I was still in shock, I don't know why my lips went perfectly in sync with his. Why wasn't I stopping? Did I want this? His lips parted from mine and he trailed down my neck and I could feel his tongue against my sweet spot leaving me weak. He slowly started taking my shirt off and kissing down my chest and stomach and towards my denim jeans. He looked up towards me, asking for permission. Before accepting, my phone went off. Jungkook fell to the other side of the bed and grunts. I got off of his bed and gulped at the sight of Jungkook's ass and thighs, I quickly exited his room and answered the call.

"Annyeong?"I greeted the caller.

"Lucy, where are you?"Hoseoks voice filled the speakers.

"Aish, sorry I was held up. I'll be there in a few"I put my phone on speaker as I tie my shoe laces. "No need to be sorry, see you in a few and get here safely!"Hoseok bid his goodbyes, as do I. "Will do Hoseok, bye"
-
"MWO!? She stayed the night!"Hoseok hollered out in shock. "Shhh, yes and I could hardly sleep! I even barged in on the both of them 'doing' it and I told them to shut up, they were doing it till sunrise too"I explained and the both of us cringed. "Man whore"he added as he grazed his lips on the tip of his coffee cup. "I know right, and every now and then he'd try it on me- I mean...no.."I cut myself off when I realised what I was about to say, he looked me dead in the eye and almost choked on his coffee. "W-what do you mean? In what way? What did you both do? Was it forced? Did you kiss him? Did you's do it?"he rambled on, and not in 'I'm interested, tell me all the details" but in a "I'm disappointed in you"sort of way, I could tell from his expression. "He's just a flirt Hoseok, nothing happened.."I mentally punched myself for lying again, his frown turned back into a smile. "Okay, that's good then"he admitted before taking another sip of his delicious coffee.

I took in the bright colours of Jhopes living room after finishing my second cup of coffee, Hoseok entered the living room with a bunch of mix tapes that he wanted me to listen to when I get home.

"..do you wanna catch a movie before you go?"he asked with his puppy eyes and aeygo. "Ugh..fine, what movie?"I gave in and waited for him to reply. "We'll see what movie is available"

"Okay"
-