•Twentyeight•

~Our cute maknae <3xox~

She's like a baby that I have to be responsible for, I dabbed the wet cloth on her cuts and bruises and she winced. I look down to see tears form in her eyes, seeing her upset always seemed to affect me in a lot of ways.

"I don't think that Bobby guy likes me..."she pouted and I sighed."don't let him get to you. He's an asshole"I pulled back a strand of hair behind her petite ears.

"You have me to protect you.."I mumbled and she smiled at my comment, she looked up at me with smiling eyes and I leaned down to peck her lips.

"I mumbled and she smiled at my comment, she looked up at me with smiling eyes and I leaned down to peck her lips

•Skip to the weekend\\\
Lucie's POV:

"Jungkook-ah!"I called as I struggled to bring my suitcase to the front door. "What!?"he replied, I smiled at the sound of his feet hitting the ground from upstairs..and it was coming from my room.

"Help me with my suitca- what are you doing with that!?"I glared at him as he held my blue notebook, something I wrote rough work fanfiction in. "I'm enjoying the smut.."he smirked and ran back upstairs. "Put it back where you found it!"I felt like beating his ass right now.

"Don't be angry at dear oppa.."he pouted after running downstairs, he placed his hands on my waist and pulled my body close to his.

"Yah..our parents are outside.."I whispered and he trailed wet kisses down my neck, I forced myself to pull away quickly as his lips are addicting.

"I whispered and he trailed wet kisses down my neck, I forced myself to pull away quickly as his lips are addicting

"Stop before they see us"I giggled and continued to struggle with my suitcase. He sighed and took my suitcase from my grip. "Woah.."I whispered as his biceps were prominent, I licked my top lip. "Yah, stop perving on me and actually help"he chuckled and my cheeks went red, I covered my face to stop myself from blushing like mad.

"Do you have a dead body in this or something?"he looked up at me with a painful expression. "No..."I scoffed and looked away pretending to be obvious and he giggled. "Hurry up kookie"I helped him put the suitcase into the boot quickly, we then raced into the back of the car.