•Two•

"Aniyo..where did I leave them?"I mumbled as I rooted through my suitcase.

"What are you stressing over?"I hear a masculine voice coming from my door. It was Jungkook, he leaned on the door with a lollipop in his mouth. Now I want one..

"Aish! I can't find my good earphones.."I stressed while placing my hands on my face. He smiled a bit.

"Do you know where you left them?"he asked, he repeatedly sucked on his lollipop.

"In my suitcase...I think.."I mumbled, While pouting.

"Let me have a look"He said making his way over to my bed. "Yah! I have my underwear in here!"I panicked and closed my suitcase quickly. "It's not like I've never seen a girls underwear before.."He clarified, he slowly took my grip from the suit case, finger by finger.

"Please don't....I have the right to privacy, and you're not making it easy for me!"I held a strong grip on his wrist, he looked at me sternly.

"I'm helping you, I'm not bothered about your underwear...granny panties I'm guessing?"he smirked, while focusing on my dark orbs.

"Aniyo...."I replied with a sour face. Granny panties. Seriously.

"Well then..let me help you"he took my hand of his wrist and proceeded to open my suitcase.

"....."

Once he opened it, he scanned through my clothes and items. I taught he'd tease me, but he didn't. "What? Are you not going to tease me?"I asked him, he continued to look. "Why would I do that?" he gave me a warm smile. "......er.."I didn't know what to say, nothing would come out. I was going to have to live with him now^_^

"But...I am going to do this!"he quickly dug his hand into my suitcase and pulled out a black lace thong. Just before I could take it out of his grip, he bolted into his bedroom. "YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!"I hollered while banging on his door.

"Whats the magic word?"he said effortlessly husky. "Please..?"I mumbled while fiddling with the door nob. "Nope"he replied, popping the p.
"I'll do anything..just gimme it"I whined.

"...anything..?"I could feel he had a smirk on his face.

"Anything.."I sighed, scared of what he'll say next.

"Bring up some snacks"

"What? Is that it?"I asked surprisingly.

"I'm hungry...I could get you to do something else, but you won't like it"he said teasingly.

"I'll bring up the snacks...but out of curiosity, what is that something else?"I asked while quoting the last part.

"It's too vulgar...you're too innocent to hear"he replied effortlessly.

"I'm not a child but fine, I don't need to hear the stupidity that comes out of your gob"I confidently hissed. I took a squeaky turn and made my way down to the kitchen.

"Feisty..."Jungkook smirked while tracing the lollipop along his lips.
-
"Here...now can I have my underwear back please?"I placed the tray of snacks in front of his door.

"Step back"

"Why? You're being such a pest. Just grab your tray and give me my underwear!"I demanded, I was on the verge of kicking his door down.

"Or what?"he chuckled.

"I'm going to....tell our parents"I said, trying to get the door open.

"You wouldn't"

"Yes I would"

"No you wouldn't"

"Watch me"I started running down the hall to the stair case, hearing his door open made me run faster. Once I reached the stair case, my foot slipped and when I thought I was going to break my neck falling down the stairs, I felt a grip on my waist, pulling me toward them viciously. I held on tightly to his neck, my breathing was heavy from the shock. It had me shook.
I leaned back and looked at him, we gazed at each other for a moment until..

"Lucy and Jungkook! Dinner is ready"our parents called, both me and Jungkook looked away from each other awkwardly, we then realised we were still holding each other.

"Sorry"we said in unison. We both began making our way to the kitchen. Honestly, what a waste of snacks.
-