•Fifteen•

A week after holidays;

"Omg, who's that girl underneath him?"I heard whispers coming from girls sitting at a table across from me, in the cafeteria.

"I would be so embarrassed..."I hear another group gasping.

"What were they looking at?"I thought to myself as everyone were receiving notifications and gasping as they stared at their screens. "It kinda looks like Jungkook"I hear a guy laughing, my eyes widen as soon as Jungkook's name is mentioned.

I got off of my seat and went over to a huge group, watching the small screen on someone's phone, my jaw mentally dropped. It was me and Jungkook...having intercourse. There was a camera in the room!?

Tears started forming in my eyes and I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, someone ran in after me and pushed me into a stall. "Why is there a video of us having sex!?"Jungkook hollered, he was fuming. "This isn't my fault, you were in the room before me!"I poked his chest. "Whatever angle the video is taken, they can't recognise our face or form"He took a deep breath to calm down, I bit my lip. "You're right but, some guy copped on and thought the figure looked like yours.."I fiddled with my fingers. "We'll just keep denying, who leaked the video anyway?"He asked whilst leaning on the stall door, his muscular figure stood out, not now Lucie. " I don't kno-" I was interrupted by murmurs of girls entering the stall, Jungkook pushed me to stand on the toilet and he did the same, he quickly covered my mouth and his hand accidentally grabbed my chest, I didn't pull it away though. It just rested there and he didn't even notice.

"Did you see the video?"one of the girls giggled. "Don't even ask, everyone in the school has seen it"the other girl responds with falseness in her voice-wait, I recognise that voice. Choi Sang Yoo, the girl whom slept with Jungkook at our house and kept me up all night. Great. "The male moaning sounds like Jungkook.."She continued gossiping about it. "The video goes on forever, I was sent loads of videos of it.."The girl deeply sighed. Yes, we did it for a long time, the thought of it formed butterflies in my stomach and to make matters worse, at this moment he was very close to me and no gaps between us. "Was there any names mentioned when they were moaning?" One of the girls asked Sang Yoo. I suddenly felt worried. "Well..I heard the girl whisper something like-"I want you.."and she said a name at the end but I wasn't really focused on that..."Sang yoo admitted and we heard doors slamming, signaling that they've left. Finally.

Jungkook finally looked down at me and realised where his hand had been placed, he gulped. "Sorry"he apologised. "It's fine"I whispered, in the pit of my stomach I felt like getting sick. Not physically but mentally, like a feeling when you're sad. Get what I mean?

Did I like when Jungkook touched me? I snapped out of my trance and put my foot in the wrong place and slipped, bringing Jungkook down with me, I ended up laying on top of him, he groaned in pain. "Are you okay"my breathing hitched and my expression filled with worry. He lifted his head and his nose touched mine, we both froze. His hot breath against my lips made my mouth water, I suddenly felt the desire to taste him again. He sat up whilst I was still on him. "We s-should go to class.."I stammered and got off of him. "I'll walk with you"he replied.
-
"Everyone look over the geometry- everyone get of off your phones right now!"our teacher demanded, yes, people were still watching it with their ear phones plugged in. Were people pleasured by our video? Even the thought made me gag. I look across the room at Jungkook, whom looks distressed and his foot tapping constantly, I wanted to comfort him. I started writing down examples and formulas for Jungkook to study-although math wasn't making him stressed at this moment, I was just improvising.
-

Once school was over I received a notification, it was from an unknown number

Once school was over I received a notification, it was from an unknown number. I clicked onto it and it was the video, of me and Jungkook, it even showed the views at the bottom of the video. 21376, and counting. Why was this only sent to me now? "Someone was hungry for some kookie" the unknown number messaged me, I could hear the slyness from the text, my face went red with anger.

"Are you okay?"Jungkook came from behind, he looked tired and stressed. "I could ask you the same thing, let's just go home"I didn't show him the video, the stress was killing him. We both got on the bus together, he sat by the window and I on the outside, I placed my head on his shoulder to comfort him and his head landed on mine. I felt safe.

Jungkook's POV:
I felt safe.
_-_