•Eleven•

Lucie's POV;
We bided our parents goodbye and went back inside, feeling the heat hit my fragile skin was a relief.

"Pancakes?"Jungkook chirped, putting his slippers on. I looked at him confusingly. "You can make pancakes?"

"Yeah, who can't?"he chuckled, making his way to the kitchen and patching up the pancake batter. I lean on the doorway, impressed.

"Can you pass me the milk?"

I pass him the milk from the fridge and admire the way he tried mixing the batter without splashing it all over the counter, he sucks a bit of the batter off of his finger, I chuckle at his disgusted expression and he glares at me-jokingly.

"Can I flip the pancake?"I ask and he scoots out of the way, gesturing me to have a go. I hold the handle tightly in my grip and I flip the pancake.

It lands on his face.

I burst out laughing as it slowly slides down his face.

"Yah...Aish"he glared at me again, my key to run. I ran out the back door into the garden, I tripped over the sprinkler and face planted onto the grass surrounded with bright daffodils. I turned on my back and witnessed Jungkook do the same actions.

He tripped. Squishing me.

"You're..really h-heavy Jungkook"I struggled to let out, he couldn't hold in his laughter. "This is like déjà vu...isn't it?"Jungkook breathed in my ear, I suddenly liked the way he whispered in my ear. "...Anni.."I gulped, telling him a white lie.

"Liar.."he leaned in closer to my red tipped ears. I turned my head to the side so I could avoid facing him, he took this as a opportunity..

I felt his incisors nibble on my ear lobe, I heavily breathed-after holding in a breath I didn't realise I was holding. He lifted his head and stared down at me, his eye sparkled.

"Can I kiss you..?"he asked, I wanted to deny but I had this desire for his lips to touch mine. I nodded. I mean it never stopped him before so why was he asking for permission now?

My mind went blank as soon as his moist lips collided with mine, it wasn't rough, it was smooth, slow and passionate and nothing like the last time. My lips parted, telling him that I wanted the kiss to go further. His tongue entered and explored my mouth  earning a little moan from me. He smiled in the kiss. As it became more passionate, I brought my hand up to his hair and tugged at it. He started nibbling on my lip and repeatedly brushing his lips against mine, he knew I liked that. We both flinched at the sound of the fire alarm. Shit, the pancakes. I mentally screamed.

We raced inside and turned off the ongoing alarm, we turned off the cooker and opened all the windows to let the smoke out. "I'm sorry..if I distracted you.."I shyly laugh whilst keeping my gaze to the tiled ground. "Don't be.."He licked his top lip before smiling half heartedly. I look up at him.

"So..will we order a takeaway?"

-I lay my chopsticks down next to my finished dish and went to the fridge, I took out four bottles of beer and brought them into the living room and placed them on the coffee table

-
I lay my chopsticks down next to my finished dish and went to the fridge, I took out four bottles of beer and brought them into the living room and placed them on the coffee table.

"Isn't this a surprise, letting lose this time?"Jungkook looks at me with disbelief and extended his arm to grab a cool bottle. "Pfft..I'm always chill, what are you saying, Kookie?"I look at him with a smile, he returns the smile.

"This might be the first time me and you have ever had a drink, together"he looks to the ground and back up at me, he bites his lip. "I guess this is your lucky night"I replied, sitting opposite him at the coffee table and taking a mouthful of my beer, I scrunch my nose at how strong it was.

"Let's play a game, Lucie"Jungkook smirks, leaning back so his elbows keep him up slightly. "Okay Kookie, bring it on"I chuckle and take two more mouthfuls.

"Truth or dare?"he suggests.
"No"
"Never have I ever?"
"Now you're talking"

"Okay, never have I ever...."He stops to think for a moment. "..read 50 shades of grey"he finally says. "That's a shitty one and I bet you've read it too"I groaned earning a laugh from him. "There's literally nothing I haven't done..except read that book..isn't the movie on netflix? I mean..w-we could watch it..?"he said, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Seriously? It's not even as dirty as the one we watched the other night.."I couldn't contain my laugh. "But..it's kinky..yah! I need to be educated"He joked earning a wholehearted laugh from me. "Okay fine! Set up the tv then".

After setting up the tv and turning on 50 shades of grey, we laid out our cushions and sofa blankets on the carpet. I lie down, looking up to the ceiling and his stare is glued to the screen. Kkk the boy is being educated..in the wrong way. Mentally lmao.

I suddenly feel his presence lie next to me, I turn my head towards his side and he's staring at the ceiling, In a trance. I look away and close my eyes for a moment.

Jungkook's POV:
I turn my head to her tired form, her eyes closed but she wasn't sleeping. I admire her double eyelids, her plumbed lips and cute nose, she is beautiful and I'm dying to kiss every part of her face and body.

"Again kookie, its rude to stare"I could hear the mockery in her smooth voice, she opens her eyes and turns to face me. "I can't help it..and you calling me kookie isn't helping either..".

"Oppa.."she breathes, I look at her blankly but I'm mentally screaming. Literally. "Jungkook oppa"she says again, scooting closer. "You're drunk.."I  said, a hint of disappointment in my tone. "Aniyo..I'm sober.."she admits and scoots even closer, and you could hear the whip slashing Anastasia bottom in the background-from the film of course.

"Call be oppa again..?"

?"