•Six•

Lucy's POV;

It was lunchtime, we were sitting/resting on the warm and dry grass and all I could think about was my almost smutty dream. About Seokjin, it was very realistic. Which scared me-

"Lucy, do you know what's up with Jeongguk?".Jimin asked with smiling eyes, the others waiting for my answer. "Um...no, he's been like that since this morning". I replied shrugging my shoulders. They look at each other in confusion.

"YAH JUNGKOOK!". Taehyung called out, Jk was talking to some girl until we grabbed his attention. "Mwo?".He mumbled walking towards us. I suddenly feel Hoseoks head on my upper thigh as I lean my elbows back on the dry grass. I look up at Jungkook to catch him quickly looking away and his attention back on Tae.

"Why're you so down today?".Tae asks while gesturing him to sit down with us-he does so. He looks away from Tae and averts his gaze to me. "Seokjin".He says. "Huh?".I asked nervously. "How do you know Jin?". He asks with such curiosity. "...old friend, we used to go to school together. Wae?".I reply, Hoseok starts playing with the ends of my hair.

"I don't want to go into details but...you thought I was Jin, last night"he smirked, like he was hiding something big-and was going to reveal it. "You were half asleep of course!"he added, laying his arm around Tae's neck. I was dreaming but must've called his name out loud. "Tell us the details!"Jimin chirped, why was he so excited? "Oh no I couldn't do that to our Lucie, could I now"he grabbed hold of my water bottle and took a long mouthful. "Is it that bad?"I asked whilst snatching my water bottle off of him, he pouts.

"Very bad, I don't want to ruin your confidence or anything.."he chuckled, I looked him dead in the eye. "Can we change the subject if it's that bad?"I suggested. I awkwardly laugh it off.
-