•Twentyfive•

"I got a call from your principal, saying that you two were both absent..for the WHOLE day"my mom scolded and we kept our heads down with a frown. "Sorry mom".

"Sorry"Jungkook bowed and I glanced at him.

"What were you both up to for the whole day?"she asked with crossed arms , I rolled my eyes.

"We just..walked around"I said softly and she glared at me with disbelief. "I-it was my fault, I begged her to ditch"Jungkook blurted and glanced at her innocently, I stared at him wide eyed, is she seriously going to fall for this?

"Oh okay. Just don't do it again"she replied with a small smile. "Me and your father were going to take you both on a trip for the weekend but...".

"We're truly sorry!"we both fell to our knees and begged in unison. She chuckled and walked away. "Aish these kids, I'll think about it!"she laughed out loud as she entered the kitchen.

"Vacation. The two of us"Jungkook smirked and I scoffed. "With my mom and your dad"I cleared my throat and he sniggered.

"Technically it's just me and you because they'll be going off to do their own thing"he threw his arm over my shoulder as we walked up the stairs.

"So will I, I'm not hanging out with you 24/7"I chuckled and he pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing?".

"I never got you back-properly, the whole bathroom scene was just a warmup"he placed his hand on my upper thigh and trailed circles.

"Not tonight, I'm exhausted"I closed my eyes and he pecked my eye. "I don't care ".

"First of all, we're out in the hall for our parents to see. Shouldn't you take me to your room..or mine"I sighed and he looked at my door then his, he looks back at me and licks his bottom lip. "Let's have a shower"he leaned in again and kissed my top lip, before pulling away he tugged at it with his bunny like teeth.  

-

I groaned in pain as he put me against the wall and my back facing him, he brushed my hair over my shoulder so my bare back was fully exposed. His warm hand glided down to my right bottom cheek and I let out a heavy breath.

"Are you ready?"he whispered in my wet ear, his hot breath hitting against it wasn't helping. I nodded.

His soft and moist lips glided across my shoulder until he found a sweet spot, sucking and nibbling on it causing me to moan aloud.

"Shh..baby"he pulled my back close against his naked chest, I struggled a small moan as I turned around to face him. He smirked and leaned in.

 He smirked and leaned in