•Nineteen•

Lucie's POV:

My eyes flutter open, I observe my surroundings and remember I'm sleeping in a tent-with Jungkook.

Wait Jungkook!

I feel a hand snake around my waist and a form close against mine, I knew from the aroma of cologne that it was Jungkook, his breath hitting my neck sent me chills and goosebumps, reminding me about our moment at Jins house. I shouldn't be thinking about that! He's my stepbrother, it's wrong. Very wrong.

I quickly but gently, remove his arm from around my waist and pull the covers away from me. His arm extends to my side of the bed, like he was reaching for me. I looked at him in awe.

I shook my head as I didn't realise I was staring for so long, I stood up and left the tent

I shook my head as I didn't realise I was staring for so long, I stood up and left the tent. "Wow, I thought you'd never wake up!"Hoseok giggled and handed me a cheese sandwich. I smiled. "Thank you".

"Sorry I slept in"I sat by the fair lit fire. "It's fine...you must've been up all night"Hoseok weirdly emphasised 'all'. "Nope, went straight to sleep actually.."I admitted honestly and Hoseok Pulled a surprised expression. I ignored whatever conclusion he was coming to.

"How did your sleeping arrangements go?"I grin and he looks away from my face for a moment. "Not what I expected..you know! Me having to sleep in the same tent as Sang Yoo"he fidgeted with his fingers. "I'm sorry about the change of sleeping arrangements..not my idea"I rolled my eyes and demolished my sandwich.

"Where's Sang Yoo?"I ask in curiosity, not that I cared.

"She's still asleep, she's...probably exhausted.."he said through eating his sandwich. "Oh okay".

"What a rough morning.."Jungkook exited the tent and put his hand through his messy bed hair, which in my opinion..is pretty hot. Wait what?

"I really need a shower"he admitted and grabbed a sandwich from the netted table. "Really? I thought you smelt fine"I accidentally blurted and both, Hoseok and Jungkook pulled their attention onto me.

"I mean..from the amount of cologne you use, of course"I managed to save myself as Hoseok looked away and continued munching on his meal, however, Jungkook was still looking at me-with a smirk.

from the amount of cologne you use, of course"I managed to save myself as Hoseok looked away and continued munching on his meal, however, Jungkook was still looking at me-with a smirk