•Thirtynine•

"I-I can't do this."

"Don't be a party pooper! You're ruining your chances of getting laid, Jungkook."Yoongi extended his arm to hand me another glass of alcohol, I declined his offer and stormed out of the room. I wasn't going to be immature just because Lucie was trying to get her mother off of her back about the whole arrange marriage thing.

I took out my phone to call Lucie as I walked through the sweaty crowd, she picked up instantly.

"Jungkook, where are you?"she asked through the other line, she sounded worried. "I was out with Yoongi, I'm on my way now. Have you eaten yet?"I asked her as I exited the club and walked to the street food carts. "Not since earlier, why? Are you going to pick something up for us!?"she sounded excited, her shouting almost made my eardrums pop, I parted my phone from my ear for that moment and finally she calmed down. "Jeez...its only food, don't get into a coughing mess."I teased as I looked at the variety of foods. "What do you want to eat?"I asked her before she could rant about my last comment.

"Oh..um..surprise me."she replied, I could sense her smiling. "Okay. Face time me, I want to see your face."

"What? Why?"

I wanted to see her smile. "Just accept my FaceTime request punk."I teased again, she chuckled on the other line.
Her face popped up on the screen, her hair tied in a messy bun, she was wearing my oversized white top and her face was naked. She was always most beautiful without makeup. I felt my ears burning up.

"Yah, fool! Order my food!"she joked as I gazed at her in awe through the screen.

[Its actually dark/night time]

"Okay okay!"
-
I unlocked the door and placed the bag of food on the ground before turning around and locking the door behind me, I picked up the bag and placed it on the counter. I was taking by surprise as I felt a heavy impact on my back, Lucie was now clingy on my back.

"Aish..this is the welcome I get eh?"I turned my head so it was in the direction of her head resting on my shoulder. "Yup, I'm starving!"she moaned and then suddenly whispered. "Feed me."

I suddenly remembered our argument this morning, we totally forgot about it and the whole Jin situation. I was happy that we were over it.

"Ommo! So delicious!"she moaned and rested her head on my shoulder, I giggled at her reaction

"Ommo! So delicious!"she moaned and rested her head on my shoulder, I giggled at her reaction. "I'm tired.."she said in the calmest way possible. "Must've been a long day."I said, although I remembered who she was with again. "I did go rollerblading.."she replied almost in a mumble.

"Look. I'm not as mad as I was earlier, I understand the reason for your choice and I know you won't be seeing him again, it's okay."I stated whilst eating an egg yolk. "Oh..Okay, thank you for understanding."she replied and kissed my cheek, I smiled.

Lucie's pov:

Jin wants to see me again, but now that Jungkook said that, I don't think I should consider Jins offer because I don't want to ruin things for me and Jungkook.

And I did promise that it would be a one time thing

-
Jimin's POV

I exited the building with a feeling of relief, another day has past, the week was going quick and I couldn't wait for my day off. All day everyday, all I do is answer phone calls from a variety of ignorant people about their dysfunctional phone or other technology.

I tugged at my tie as I felt uncomfortable, that soon disappeared as I spotted mrs Lee with another man, a middle aged man, although her age gap probably wasn't far off from his,  compared to mine and her age gap. I was furious, without thinking, I stormed over, their back facing me. I grabbed the back of his collar and dragged him to the ground, kicking and boxing him repeatedly. She stood there in utter shock.

"J-Jimin ....w-wh?!"she couldn't even finish her sentence, how could she lead me on and then go off with someone else. "Who is he to you!?"I roared at her and she flinched.

"He's my husband...I'm sorry Jimin.."

"Why didn't you tell me!? Instead you've been leading me on!"

"You were my student, Jimin! It wasn't supposed to go that far..."she shouted as she sobbed, I turned away from her and looked down at her unconscious husband. "I wasn't expecting..to fall for you..."she said in a whisper as tears sprung from her eyes, my heart softened at that. I sighed before lifting her husband from the ground and looked at Miri, waiting for help. She quickly realised and rushed to help.
-
After we laid him on the bed, me and Miri went into the living room to talk, she explained to me that her and her husband were on a break but not fully broken up, it was an on and off thing for a while. I felt at ease after we talked things out, I watched in awe as she wiped the falling mascara under her eyes. She disposed her wipes and sat back down beside me, she didn't realise that there was still a bit of smudge eyeliner under her eye, I extended my hand and glided my thumb across her smudge, she sniffles and looked up into my eyes, you could say she was inspecting all my facial features.

"Done, all gone."I announced before backing alway slightly, she grabbed my wrist to my surprise. "Jimin, please don't leave me."