:Thirtythree:

Hoseok still wasn't present in school, I miss his cheery smile and when he'd wait by my locker after a class we didn't have together. After school, I decided to stop by at his house and see how he is. I knocked on his door and awaited for his answer, After what seemed like a minute or two, he finally answered. I looked at him in concern, purple rings under his eyes-along with bags and a half empty bottle of soju was hanging from his grip.

"H-Hoseok..."I quickly pulled him in for a hug, his balance almost failing to keep him up and he effortlessly rested his chin on my shoulder. "Why are you here..?"He asked in a raspy voice, I frowned. "You were out of school for weeks! I had to know if you were okay.."I pulled away slightly and looked him in the eyes. "Well I'm okay..you can go now."He said with a blank expression, did I do something wrong? "I'm not going anywhere..tell me what is wrong"I slightly nudged him back so I could enter his house and close the door behind me. I stood by the door and looked at him for a moment, waiting for his explanation, to my surprise he slammed me against the door and his dry chapped lips landed on mine. I stood in shock with eyes wide open, what has come over him?

I finally pushed him away before the kiss could get any deeper. "Get off of me! What are you trying to do, Hoseok?"I asked him with utter concern, his focus was on my hands whom were on his bare chest. "I-I'm sorry.."He cleared his throat and walked away, towards his kitchen, I followed behind. "You know what? I'm not sorry..I love you"He confessed, tears forming in his tired eyes. I stood by his door, speechless. "I've loved you for a long time, Lucie. A long time."His voice shook and I combed my hands through my hair, I couldn't take it all in so I decided to get to the point. "But..that's not the reason you're like this.."I walked towards him and took the soju out of his grip and placed it on the counter. He looked at me and averted his gaze to the tiled ground, his gaze turned into a glare. "Sangyoo.."

"What about her..?"

"She's pregnant...with my child."He gulped and my eyes widen at what he just said. "I was angry about you and Jungkook sleeping together at camp and I took it out on Sangyoo..with sex, unprotected sex.."He admits and my brows furrow. "Jungkook is my stepbrother..why would it bother you that we slept in the same tent"I said, making out that there's nothing going on between me and Jungkook, he looked back up at me and scoffed.

"Because that bastard has a fucking thing for you."He blurted out with harshness in his voice, shivers were sent down my spine and goosebumps rose, tears filled my eyes, I really had nothing to say. "What the fuck, he's my stepbrother! You're drunk..stop saying all this bullshit"I hissed and left his drunken self alone in the kitchen, does he know about me and Jungkook? Guilt took over my emotions after I shouted at Hoseok and slammed his front door, he's going through enough crap as it is.

"I'm sorry Hoseok."

-

"Where were you?"My mom asked as she polished a tea cup. "I went to see..Hoseok"I replied, trying to let on that nothing happened whilst I was visiting him, she opened the top press and placed the clean and shiny tea cup on the top self in the press. "Oh and how is he? still sick?"She asked and I cleared my throat. "Yeah..he's still unwell."

"Oh that's a shame, next time you see him, tell him I said to get better soon. okay?"She pursed her lips and took out another tea cup to polish. "Will do.."I responded before walking away only to stop in my tracks, Jungkook was walking my way. "Will do what?"He asked nosily and I answered back with no hesitation, I didn't want him getting involved. "Nothing. Just that next time I see Hoseok, mom wants me to tell him to get better soon, is all."I replied with a forced smile and Jungkook nodded. "Oh okay, he's still sick?"

"Yup."I walked past Jungkook and began making my way up the stairs. "Wait Lucie? Can you tutor me with math now..since our final exams are in a couple of days?"Jungkook grabbed my wrist and looked up at me with puppy eyes and pouting lips, I rolled my eyes and glided my tongue across my gum. "Okay. But please don't get on my nerves..It's my time of the month.."I pursed my lips and giggled at his sour expression. "Thanks for the in tell, tutor.."

-

-1 hour later-

"Do you get it now?"I placed the end of my pencil between my teeth in frustration, he'd been trying to solve this question for over 10 minutes. "Yeah, I get it now"He nodded and then laughed at my frustrated expression. "I'm sorry if I'm too much to handle.."He scooted closer and nuzzled his face in between my jaw and my shoulder, I squirmed at his affectionate self. "Took you long enough. I think we'll leave it at that for now"I pushed him back and messed with his hair before packing the textbooks and etc away, he decided to get cheeky. "Yah, what are you-"I was interrupted by his dominant form taking me down to the fabric ground and hovering over me, his parted lips attached themselves to mine with pure hunger and I quickly responded. My hands cupped his cheeks as his tongue entered my mouth and explored inside, I let out a small moan as his hand caressed it's way up my skirt.

"Wait-I'm on my period..."I pulled out of the kiss before his hand could get any further. He scanned me up and down, trying to think of what to do in this situation, he looked down at me and smirked. "What?"

"Dry hump.."He bit his lip and I contemplated about it. "..You want to dry hump on my padded panties?"I laughed and gave up on the whole idea, he groaned and buried his head at the crook of my neck.

"Sit up."I sighed and Jungkook pulled away from my neck and looked down at me with knotted brows. "Why?"He leaned in closer to my face. "Well..you can't go anywhere near my vagina..so, I might as well pleasure you.."I leaned my head closer to his and whispered, I smiled at his suddenly red tipped ears.

"Oh.."

-

The room was filled with Jungkook's moans, grunts and cussings, he messaged his hands through my messy hair as I deep throat his hard member. "Fuck..I'm going to cu-"He whispered, he was interrupted by his sudden ejaculation that entered my mouth, I pulled away from his penis so I wouldn't choke. I hesitantly swallowed his fluid and brought my hands to his erected penis again. "Are you okay..you didn't have to swallow if you didn't want to"He took my hands off his member and bent down to reach my level, I smiled at his concern, my heart warms up every time he worries for me. Even from the simplest things, for example, swallowing his manly fluids...

/////

Sorry for the crappy and short chapter, again, I haven't been feeling so well-also..I had no inspiration for this Chapter. I wish my phone would work the app like it used to, I always had more motivation that way lol. Can't believe I used 'lol'.

Thank you for reading anyway folks! Hopefully the next chapter will be better.

BIG XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOOXOXOXOXO tyasm for supporting and reading, I hope you'll continue to in the future! :-Dxox

-Cheeky_Jeon, aka, Lynne.