•Sixteen•

The video was still going around.
When will this all blow over? It was more of the guys watching it in comparison to the girls, it pissed me off-and Jungkook. We couldn't stand to look or be near each other.
-
"I jerked more than 5 times to that video"I mentally gagged as Jimin admitted. "What video?"Taehyung asks, seriously? He hasn't seen it yet?."the leaked sextape.."I sighed, and avoided contact with any of them. "Are you okay, Luc?"Hoseok looked at me with a concerned expression. "Uh..yeah, I'm fine".lie.

"Can...you show me the video..?"Tae asked Jimin, scooting closer to him. "Sure"Jimin responded with smiling eyes. Seriously. "You can tell the girl underneath is a virgin.."Jimin adds, and starts laughing, I felt sick.

"..Where's Jungkook?"I curiously ask, I haven't seen him in a while. "He's with that..Choi Sang..Yoo?"Suga guesses and I nod, a sudden feeling of disappointment hit me.
-
Geography class;
"Remember guys, tomorrow we are going camping and I need some of you to bring in the rest of your permission slips!"our geography teacher spoke, clasping her hands together and some of those students groaned.

"Sang Yoo! Stop chitchatting with Mr jeon and continue working on the O.S map."our teacher shouted, rings under her eyes showing that she barely slept.

"Sorry Miss"Sang Yoo smiled falsely, everything about Choi Sang Yoo was false. Just as I was looking at Sang Yoo my eye caught Jungkook's and he looked away quickly, we're still avoiding each other? Even though we live together, he eats/showers at different times. It's ridiculous, I'm going to have to kick some sense into him.
"I'm going to put you all into groups"our teacher announced and call out random names, I crossed my fingers hoping I wouldn't be grouped up with a moron. "...Sang Yoo, Jungkook, hoseok and Lucie. You're grouped together"my eyes widened as soon as she called my name, what are the f.cking odds.

I stared out the window as I could sense Sang Yoo, Jungkook and Hoseok looking at me and at each other, take me away from here. I put head down against my desk and covered my forehead with my arms, my eyes fall heavy and everything went black.
-
"Yah"

I lifted my head and rubbed my sleepy eyes. "What?"I yawned.

"You fell asleep for the whole class, we have history now"Hoseok said with a sweet smile, I packed my bag and left the class with Hoseok. "Are you that tired?"he asks softly, feeling my forehead to see if I have a little fever. "Well you're not sick, that's good".

"I just fell asleep, bored of the class"I reply and we enter our history class, Hoseok sits right next to me. "Oh okay"he said.

Turns out our history teacher isn't in, so we had a free class. "I can't wait for tomorrow"Hoseok said with a toothy smile. "I beg to differ".

"Are you sure you're okay? Did I do something to tick you off?" He asked in concern. "I just don't like the group I've been put in.."I mumbled and rubbed my neck. "Why? I like it..".

"I just dislike Choi Sang Yoo..and Jungkook is avoiding me"I admitted and stared at the dull sky through the thin glass window. "It'll work out, don't worry"He smiled and looked away, like he was thinking of a great plan. I smiled at his hard thinking face, why didn't I go for a guy like Hoseok? He's beautiful, kind and has a smile that could cure world hunger. Let me rephrase that, why didn't I crush on Hoseok?

"You need something?"he said, wakening me from my trance, a nice way of saying 'why are you staring at me?'.

"Oh! No, I was just dreaming and..I must've....I mean...I didn't mean to stare...-"I rambled, trying to explain myself. "Hey, hey..it's fine"he smiled again, God that smile. Shoot, I'm doing it again.

I was about to speak again until my ears were filled with Sang Yoos irritating and squeaky laugh, me and Hoseok cringed as it filled the room. "I think I'm going deaf"I said a little too loud and Sang Yoo's attention landed on me. Crap. "Poor you"she fake pouted, and my face went red with anger. Yes, I can get angry very easily sometimes.

"Fake bitch says what? I couldn't comprehend what you just said"I retorted, I bang my palm against my ear, gesturing that I couldn't hear what she had said. I'm trying so hard to hold in my vicious anger that's about to outbreak. Everyone had their mouths wide open at my unexpected remark.

She gasps and looks around trying to think of a comeback. "That's what I thought"I smirked and looked away from her. "Well..uh...at least I'm-"she was interrupted by Jungkook, whom grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the classroom.

"Woah, it's getting hot in here.."Hoseok fans himself with his hand. "It's not funny Hobi, I was this close to breaking her neck"I emphasised 'This' and gestured with my index and my thumb, how close I was to hurting her. Hoseok couldn't contain his laugh. "You're so violent, Lucie"he admitted and pushed my hand aside, I laughed at his contagious laugh.

Jungkook and Sang Yoo walked in, hand in hand. A big smile played on her face, giving me a sly eye.

"Ignore her and look away"Hoseok said with sympathy. "Do..you like Jungkook?"he whispered, my eyes widened and my ears went red. "What, no! Why would come up with such a thing!?"I looked at him dead in the eye, and I knew for a fact that a part of me was lying. Maybe Hoseok did too.

"Okay..who do you like then?"

"Huh? Why do you want to know?"I said, my right eyebrow arched.

"Making conversation, plus, we're best friends. I deserve to know"he perked his lips. "I don't like anyone"I huffed, was it my time of the month? "Yah, who do you like?".

"..I don't like anyone either".

Hoseoks POV:

"Yah, who do you like?"she smiled, awaiting for my answer.

"..I don't like anyone either"I lied, I wanted to tell her but It would ruin our friendship. She turns her attention back to Jungkook and Choi Sang Yoo. I look away from her with a frown.