•Twelve•

Jungkook's POV:
"Oppa.."she whispers, her eyes flutter open again. "Again.."

"Oppa"

"Gwenchana? What have you done with Lucie?"I asked sarcastically, but really, I was concerned. But I don't want to ruin the moment.

So suddenly she starts bursting out laughing. I look at her with a frown, what was happening. "Mwo? Why are you laughing?"I ask her, she holds her stomach and starts coughing from all the laughter. "why are you laughing!?"I begin to lose my patience, I pull her into my arms and her bottom is now on my kneeling knees. She calms down and looks me in the eyes. "I-i was just joking about the whole Oppa thing..."she closes one eye tightly, thinking I was going to get my revenge. "Aish..this dummy.."I let out a chuckle. "You should've heard yourself..'say it again'"she started laughing again, this is mortifying.. "yah, I was just joking.."I mumbled the last part, I wish I could turn back time now.

"Don't be embarrassed, Jungkook. Let's just say we're even.."she smirks then climbs off of my lap. I turn around to see her race up the stairs.

Lucie's POV:
Was I too harsh? Nah. He deserved it, hehe. I get changed into my pjs and went to bed, once my head hit the pillow I was out for the count. In the pit of my stomach, I felt guilty for teasing Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV:

She's already asleep, I mumble to myself as I lean on her door, she holds her duvet tight in her grip like she was having a nightmare and I wanted to comfort her.
~
Key moment-(should be remembered for in the further chapters! Xox);;;
I flip through the pages of my notebook, trying to find a clean and plain page to write on. And when I do I think Lucie. Her dark long flowing hair and her effortless beauty that she didn't know existed. And when she talks there's no harshness in her voice, it's just soft.

I begin filling in the lines with my rough writing, and still thinking about Lucie. Would she find it weird that I wrote a song dedicated to her? Will she think I'm a creep? With all the questions building up, I think I'll just keep it anonymous and only I'll know who it's dedicated too. But I'm not falling for her, I'm just admiring her beauty and her existence. She's only an inspiration..nothing more.

After finishing a paragraph or two, I get under my covers and go to sleep, smiling and thinking bout the back garden incident. No, you're not falling for her Jungkook.

4 months later; Lucie's POV.

"Let's go to a house party"Jungkook said as he handed me my cup of tea along with some buttered toast. "Who's house party?"I ask as nibbled on my toast, which was delicious. "I don't know, Jimin and the rest invited me and they wanted you to tag along"he explained as he joined me, sitting down at the table. "..sure, it should be fun since we're off school for a few days"I couldn't wait to get out of the house. "We need to go shopping first.."

"Wae?"I took a mouthful of my very hot tea, I put my palm against my mouth as I didn't want to spit it out-I would look rude doing so. I forced myself to swallow the hot liquid. "Do you have clothes suitable for a house party?" He asks. "Ne, I think so.."

"Get dressed, we're going shopping"

"Pabo.."I mumbled to myself as what he had said sounded like an insult.
-
"Aniyo, that'll squeeze the life out of me!"I refused to wear such a tight clothing, I probably wouldn't be able to walk in it. "Just try it"he demanded and pushed me into the dressing room, I took off my outfit and tried on the black dress. I looked in the mirror to see that it is very short, just below my bottom and it showed a lot of cleavage. Why did he give me something so revealing? Of course he did it on purpose.

I come out of the dressing room and surprisingly enough, I could walk in it. I look at Jungkook to see his reaction and he's examining me from head to toe, he bites his bottom lip. "I like it.."he looks around my cleavage area, I quickly place my hands over them. "Turn around"he demands and I do as I'm told. I could sense him smirking. "Nice ass, Lucie"I could feel him whisper in my ear, and his hand gently placed on my waist, he grazes his lips against the crook of my neck. "Do you want to purchase that dress?"he backs away from me as the lady who's working here asks us. "Ani-"

"Ne, and I would like the matching shoes for it as well please"Jungkook hands her the matching shoes.

"That'll be $80please.."the cashier lady announced and my jaw mentally hit the ground. That's too expensive for my cheap ass.

"Thank you for purchasing at ###### and you's make a wonderful couple by the way"she smiles and goes back to sorting out the cashier money, etc. I roll my eyes at her comment but Jungkook just smirks at me.

Sorry if I don't update as much, I have loads of exams coming up and I'll try my best to update in my free timeThank you for reading my crap writing and please continue to vote and share xoxo it makes me smile

Thank you for reading my crap writing and please continue to vote and share xoxo it makes me smile. <3