•Twentyone•

Thank you for 4K reads! Your sweet comments give me motivation to write more xox.

(A week later)-"I'm never going camping with the school again"I chuckled to a tired looking Jungkook, his eyes slightly opened and his lips slightly parted

(A week later)
-
"I'm never going camping with the school again"I chuckled to a tired looking Jungkook, his eyes slightly opened and his lips slightly parted. Just remembering the pain I went through last week got me cringing, my head was soar for a while after it happened.

"Huh"he struggled to open his eyes and I looked at him in awe.

"Will you make me some toasties"I ask him in a cute voice with some aeygo, and he smiled a cute 'n toothy smile.

"Aish, seriously.."he pulled my head against his chest and messed with my hair. "Get your lazy ass off of the couch and get me some toasties!"I struggled to holler as my face was squished to his chest-his BARE chest.

"Fine.. your majesty"he stood up and took a bow, I rolled my eyes at his cringy-ness. I could hear murmurs of his contagious laugh in the kitchen, he must've been laughing at his previous action. Aish, this boy.

"Uh...how do you make toasties?"

"Forget it, what can you make?"I rolled my eyes and made my way into the kitchen. "...sweet potatoes?"he tilts his head.

"Fine..whatever"I blushed at his head tilt, opening the fridge and taking out some ingredients.
-
"Oo this looks delicious Kookie"my mouth began to water. "Taste one"he folded the hand towel and I went to pick one up.

But it wouldn't budge. It was stuck. "Wait Jungkook..?".

"He looked at it in confusion and burst into laughter, he grabbed the plate and started turning it upside down and pretended it was a stirring wheel, I got down on my knees laughing.

"Jung-...I...c-can't"I said through laughters, I could hardly breath. He then started pretending he was presenting it on a cooking show.

"Stop!"I couldn't contain my laughter.

His phone interrupted our banter.

"Annyeong?"he answered, trying to stop himself from laughing at my reaction, I rested my head on his shoulder-still laughing.

"You want me to come over?"his expression turned into a frown. I stopped laughing and looked up at him in concern.

"I'll be right there"he deeply sighed and I tried picking up a sweet glazed potato.

"Where are you going?"I ask him, and he glances at the ceiling.

"Um...Jimin's house"he lied, throwing on his top and his shoes.

Jungkook's POV:

"What now Sangyoo?"I ask her, I frowned at her.

"Oppa..here's my test to prove that I'm pregnant..with your baby"she pouted, extending her arm and showing the positive pregnancy test. I felt like smashing it against the wall.

"We did it- I don't even know how long ago! How can it be mine!?"I clenched my jaw and I took a step back from her. "B-because you're the only person I made love with-".

"We weren't making love Sangyoo, we just fucked okay?"my breathing became heavy and I felt as if I was going to have a panic attack.

"Well it's yours and you're going to have to put up with it in the future"she hissed.

"What's that supposed to mean?".

"You're going to have to help me provide and care for this child"she walked closer to me. "We're going to live together, get married"she placed her hand on my cheek.

"I'm not going to spend the rest of my life with you, get that fantasy out of your thick head quick"I snapped, taking a few steps back. This girl was ready to ruin my life.

"You'll grow to love me..you'll see"a tear escapes her red eyes as she blankly predicts.

"You'll find someone, Sang Yoo"I felt fed up and I walk away with out saying another word.

"Jungkook-ah!"she screams, you could hear her voice hitch from screaming and crying so hard. In a way I felt bad, but she has to know that I can't lead her on and that I can't love her for the sake of her child.

Hoseok's POV:

I exited the convenience store with two plastic bags and one in each hand, I flinched at the sound of screams and cries. I followed the sound, to witness a miserable looking Sangyoo, her bare knees kneeling on the road and her face in her hands. I suddenly felt the urge to hold her.

I dropped my bags and ran over to her, I kneeled onto the ground and pulled her into my arms.

"What happened?"I asked her, hoping she'd give me an answer.

"..I'm..p-pre..,pregnant, Hoseok. What am I going to do?"she sobbed, looking up at me with puffy eyes.

"You'll pull through. Do you know who the father is?"I pull a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Jungkook"she admitted and continued to sob on my shoulder.

Lucie's POV:

"Jungkook, you're back! Where were you?"I ran to the door and he looked at me with a fed up expression. "Remember? I was at Jimins, I'm just really tired"he sighed and rolled his eyes before walking upstairs, this boy must be on his period.

"Do you want me to make you a cup of tea?"I try to cheer him up and he stops walking at the top of the stairs.

"Milk and two sugars please"he mumbles and resumes on making his way to his bedroom with a half hearted smile. I go to the kitchen and put the kettle on, I was going to make the best tea yet. I didn't like to see Jungkook looking so gloom, so I hope that this tea-that I put my blood, sweat and tears into, will be much Appreciated and cheer him up.

Jungkook's POV:

If only I could tell Lucie the shit I'm putting up with and going through right now.