•Twentynine•

Thank you for 15k reads, this makes me so happy and I'm glad you all actually enjoy my crappy writing, your support in the comments help a lot with my motivation to write more chapters, so tyasm! Xox
-
"There's two double beds in the one room you two are sharing, okay?"he dad said as he handed kookie our room key. "Okay, thank you"we both said in unison then brought our stuff to the room, Jungkook unlocked the door and opened it revealing only one bed.

"..-"I was about to say something until Jungkook cut me off. "Don't say anything, there was probably a mix up but we can share.."he looked behind his shoulder at me with a smirk, I scoffed but blushed.

We unpacked and laid on the bed to regain our energy and breath. "Don't get tired on me.."he pants and I look at him. I kicked my shoes off and yawned, he averted his gaze to me, I hesitantly looked back at him and took a hard swallow. "Your lips won't stop teasing me.."he whispered, my lips parted.

He slowly leaned in and attached his lips to mine, I responded by cupping his face and deepening the kiss, he hovered over me.

"You make me so hard.."he whispered through kisses and I dug my finger nails into the cape of his neck. When I tugged hard on his soft strands of hair, he didn't hesitate to undress me and himself.

"I forgot to bring my condoms..do yo-"he said with a unsure expression and I cut him off by holding up a packet and he looked at me wide eyed. "I took 2 or 3 out of your drawer just in case.."I bit my lip whilst gazing into his sparkling eyes.

"Who am I ?"he let out a breath and began trailing kisses down my neck, my chest and my stomach. "..Oppa."I whispered and smiled, he giggled. The feeling of the magic he was doing to my body felt amazing, the way his tongue trailed circles around certain areas of my body was just something out of this world.

His incisors, tugging on my flesh and although I've felt it many times before, it always felt new with the pleasuring sensation it would send throughout my petite form.

I watched him with lust as he rolled the lubed rubber on his penis, he crawled and spread my legs wide open for easy entrance.

"Tell me if you want to stop..okay?"he whispered and pecked my lips before continuing. I nodded, although it won't be necessary.

He entered me without hesitation and I moaned loudly, I brushed my hands through my hair in frustration. He went in and out slowly before picking up the pace and going in a smooth rhythm.

"H-harder..."I said through moans and he thrusts harder and faster causing me to scream. He planted wet kisses on my lips and jaw, he kissed my lips again and with my mouths consent, his tongue entered. I lifted my lower body so he could continue to thrust.

 I lifted my lower body so he could continue to thrust