•Thirteen•

*the dress Lucie is going to wear is there⬆️-the model isn't her though, hehe-*
---------->
Before changing into the dress, I decided on having a shower as I wanted to feel clean and fresh for the upcoming event. Also known as..a house party.

It'll probably be lame.

After I shower my body and hair, I get out, dry my hair and, etc. I stare down at the black dress laid out on my bed and I hesitate to put it on. "Just put it on already.."I heard a deep sigh coming from Jungkook. "Were you standing there and watching me this whole time?" I ignore his comment and stated. "I just got here, but from what I can see you're hesitating. You better wear it because I spent a fortune on it"his tone becoming more serious, he walks away and into his bedroom.

Aish. Pabo.
-
I pulled at the bottom of the dress, it kept revealing my cheeks. How do I know that you ask? I could feel a breeze every now and then-also I could feel Jungkook eyeing down in that area, pervert.

We entered the house as the door was already opened, music blaring through the thin like walls and we're greeted by alcohol n' sweaty aroma, I almost gagged. Jungkook held my hand as he guided me through the drunks and people French kissing their way to the bedrooms-or anywhere with a door lock.

"Ah Hyungs!"Jungkook called out, greeting his hyungs with a warm smile. "Lucie, you came!"I felt the impact of Hoseoks grip, he was giving me a back hug. "Ne, I wanted to get out of the house anyway"I smiled and hugging back.

"Who's house is this anyway?"I ask Jimin, whom is handing me a cup of beer. "Ah-speak of the devil"Jimin nods to his right, gesturing me to look too. A familiar broad shouldered boy makes his way over. "Seokjin.."I was speechless, my heart was beating really fast. A feeling I had missed.

-Missed since that incident with naked Jungkook. Mwo?-Aniyo Lucie!

Jin soon realised who I was and stopped for a moment. "Lucie?"he said to be sure, his eyes scanned me up and down. Shocked. He resumed on walking towards me and to my surprise he pulled me into a warm hug, his face nuzzled against my neck

No ones POV:
From the corner of Jungkook's eye, he noticed Jins sudden actions of an embrace. Jungkook took a hard swallow and clenched his jaw, he didn't know why he was feeling p.ssed off.

Lucie hesitantly placed her hands on Jin's waist, her eyes still wide from shock as she never expected to come in contact with him again..

Lucie's POV:
"How have y-you been?"he asks, the sparkle in his eyes has all my attention. "Oh-Mian..what did you say?"I didn't realise he was speaking me. "How has life been treating you?"he rephrases the question. "Great, actually! Apart from the fact that Jungkook is my stepbrother.."I rolled my eyes in a jokingly way, he took a moment to take it in, he looked over my head. Who was he looking for? Jungkook?.

I looked to where Jin was looking, Jungkook's back was facing us and he was making his way up the stairs, was he going with a girl?. "He better not make a mess of my rooms.."Jin sighs and fakes a chuckle, I mentally roll my eyes, I was annoyed but I don't know why.
2 hours later;;
"I-I need the bathroom.."I lied and made my way up the stairs, thinking of which room he could've entered. I walk into the first room, hoping he would be in there. And he was.

He was by the dresser, looking at photographs and award certificates, his back still facing me. "Jungkook, gwenchana?"I move a few inches closer, his head turns but not enough to look at me. "Come closer, Lucie". And I do so.

He turns to me and I could tell he wasn't sober, he takes a hard swallow. I place my hand on his cheek."do you want to go home?"I ask him, concerned. He takes my hand off of his cheek. "Aniyo. Let's stay here, in this room"he comes closer and slowly attaches his lips to mine and his hand is cupping my face, I part my lips and he took that as a opportunity to add his tongue in the kiss.

He laid me gently onto the bed and he leaned on top of me, he removes his top while he deepens the kiss. I feel an urge of disappointment when our kiss depart as he helps taking my dress off. I grip onto his neck and pull him into a passionate kiss and he enters me, the room is filled with our heavy breathing. And I sob into the crook of his neck and   He soothe me by trailing circles around my upper thigh. "It hurts"I admit and tug onto his hair. "Miane...it'll feel good after a while"he reassures me and trails kisses from my collar bone to my jawline, the stench of alcohol fills my nostrils, but I didn't care.

I feel a sudden warmth against mine and his body, he lifted the duvet over the both of us and continued on kissing my sweaty body, my sobbing soon evolves into loud moans. "I want you...Jungkook"I breathe heavily into his red tipped ears.

I was losing my v card to Jungkook, I didn't care if it was the right or wrong thing to do at this moment. He was mine and I was his. For now.

~that gif got me like ;)~Lucie's doing it with her stepbrother

Lucie's doing it with her stepbrother....omo😱 (btw it's been about 4 months, so it's not silly that they're doing it now..haha)
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!
I'll do an update on Thursday or Friday xox-maybe.