•Fourtyseven•

"Who're you texting at this hour?"a raspy voice spoke as our sheets ruffled about since he turned over and rested his chin on my shoulder, his arm falls around me. "Classmate, she was asking if we had an assignment due or anything."

"Put your phone away, cuddle with me."Jungkook took the phone from my grip and switched it off, he stretched over me to place it on the bedside locker.

"Come here

"Come here."he whispered when he flopped back onto his side, I moved closer to him, our bodies close and our legs intertwined. I stared into his sparkling eyes in awe, just admiring him in front of me. "I'm hungry now."he whispered, I chuckled. "I'm not making you anything, it's too late-"

"I'm not hungry for food.."he admitted and I was suddenly a gulping mess, I was speechless and flustered. "Feed me..?"he asked, leaning in more and glancing at my dry lips.

I combed my hand through his silky bed hair, his arms around me pulled me in more, our chests were now against each other. His dominant form was now looking down at me as I laid flat on my back, chest rising with every inhale. His hand trailed down along the centre of my chest, stomach and the lacing to my underwear, he paused and glanced down at me. His hand slowly and gently made its way underneath my underwear and closer to my sensitive area. My breathing increased.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately before he trailing more wet kisses down along my cheek, jaw, neck and collarbone. He travelled back up to my neck and nibbled and sucked on a weak spot, I gently moaned and tugged at the back of his neck and hair.

Suddenly I remembered that someone seems to be always watching me and Jungkook, like they're capturing every moment with their device. I pushed Jungkook away and turned over, my back facing him.

"W-what's wrong, Lucy?"his voice filled with concern and worry, his hand nudging at my arm. "What if he's watching us right now, Jungkook."

I turned over and watched as he got out of the bed and scanned around the room, checking the top of the wardrobe and looking out the window. Before saying anything he released a deep exhale. "Look, I don't see anything-and if he is watching, so what? He already has dirt on us. We should do an all-nighter, see how he likes that-"

"Now is not the time to be funny Jungkook..."although it seemed like a great-and stupid idea, I wasn't in the mood to do it all nighter since I had class in the morning. "We're going to be under the covers, so there's not much for him to see or capture anyway."

"Let's take a shower."Jungkook switched on the light and trotted towards me. Really? He wanted to do it in the shower? "Fine."I pulled my covers away and followed Jungkook into the bathroom, we stripped and went into the shower.

Just getting the sensation from his hands wandering my body gave me utter pleasure, I held him tight and tugged at his hair again.

We were a hot mess, our kisses were passionate and our touches were rough, I wanted him so bad.

I opened the shower door and grabbed his packet of condoms, he rolled his eyes and smirked

I opened the shower door and grabbed his packet of condoms, he rolled his eyes and smirked. "Safety first."I whispered before helping him put it on.
-
"Jin just asked me on another date, what should I say?"I bit down on my bottom chapped lip as I gazed at Jungkook nervously, he sighed as he poured milk into his bowl of cereal, which was placed on the island counter and was most likely going to leave milk circles from the bowl. "Go for it. Just don't..kiss him again."Jungkook stirred(fidgeted) his spoon around the chocolate pillows as I switched on my phone again to reply-although I was hesitant since I knew Jungkook didn't like the idea of me going on dates with Jin. But I didn't particularly like them either.

"Are you sure?"I asked, my stare never averted from my bright screen. "I'm sure."

"Any news from that anonymous guy? He hasn't got hold of your new number?"

"Nope."I lied, it was a good thing I didn't look at him, he would probably tell that I'm lying. I mean I'm a terrible liar. "That's good, he hasn't released anything so."

"Hm..yeah."

"What have you replied to Jin with?"

"Just, 'okay' and details on what time and where we should go, he hasn't replied yet."I switched my phone off and stood up, Jungkook abandoned his cereal and made his way towards me. "Is this the last time you'll be dating him?"

"I could possibly bring that up. I've led him on...it's kind of unfair."

"Well that's his and your mothers fault."Jungkook chuckled and I pinched his cheek playfully. "I have to go to class."I stated and Jungkook groaned and slouched on the couch. "Let's go food shopping later, everything is expired and we literally have no food or snacks.."

"Okay Jungkook, we'll get more banana milk don't you worry-"

"Ah I love you, Lucy!"he grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me down towards him, I ended up lying on top of him. I groaned in pain. "You're too rough Kookie-ah!"

"You're no fun."

"Do you want me to punch you? Is that what you want?"

"What no-"

"You just said I was no fun when I'm in pain, what do you want from me huh?"I began to attack him with tickles, I giggled as he squirmed underneath me.

"Yah, you're going to be late! G-go to c-class!"he demanded through laughters, before getting off of him, I attacked his beautiful face with kisses.
-
"I want ten of them."Jungkook muttered as he started putting loads of banana milk into the trolley, I chuckled. "Holy moly, that's 16 kookie!"

"What? You're colour blind."

"What- what the heck?"I was confused by his suddenly weird sense of humour, I couldn't help but laugh. "Put the six back and you can have just the ten."I demanded and helped him put some of them back onto the shelf, Jungkook pouted and started putting them back in a messy order, god help the staff employees here.

My eyes widen as soon as Chanyeol came into view, he made his way up the aisle towards me and Jungkook, just watching him walk with such cockiness made my brain hurt. "Jungkook and Lucy, how's it going?"he asked with a smirk. Ugh I hated small talk.

"Fine, actually. What about you?"I leaned on the trolley and forced a smile, Chanyeol glanced the at both of us. "Great, I'm all partied out to be honest."he chuckled and grabbed a banana milk from the trolley, I could hear Jungkook mentally scream for dear life, I had the sudden need to burst out laughing so I went and added another banana milk to the trolley.

Jungkook and his banana mills I swear.
-
Special guest: Banana milk.