•Fourteen•

I was awake, but I didn't bother to open my eyes. I wanted this moment to last forever. I get a beautiful sensation as I feel Jungkook's warm hands snake around my waist to my stomach, comforting it. We were spooning, his nose resting on my shoulder and his lips against my smooth flesh, it was too early in the morning to feel turned on but I couldn't help it.

I turn around and we're no longer spooning, it remained as a comfy hug, I look at him, admire his beautifully effortless features.

"Creep.."I heard him mutter, my eyes widen with fright, his eyes barely opening, he smiles a bunny tooth smile. "Staring at me whilst I'm sleeping.."he giggles. "Hah, like you wouldn't do the same"I pursed my lips, and scooted closer to him. "We need to go home, now. Our parents will be worried"I close my eyes again.

"Stay a little while longer"I feel him pull my body close to his, no gap between us. I take in the scent of his bed hair as my chin is leaning on his head. His hair smelt really good. "Ugh you reek of alcohol."he complains and I scoff.

"Thanks for ruining the moment, kookie.."I rolled my eyes but continued to caress his hair. "I'm just kidding.."he lets out a small chuckle.
-
I pulled up my dress and Jungkook handed me his comfortable jacket, as he didn't want me exposing so much skin so early in the morning. "Thank you" I mumble and zip it up, Jungkook zipped up the zipper on his fly and we were ready to leave Jin's house. -wait Jin's house..I totally forgot.

"Gwenchana?"he places his hand on my shoulder, he woke me from my trance. "Yeah, I'm okay. Let's get out of here"I give him a wholehearted smile and he returns it. We quickly walk down the stairs, trying to avoid any awkward encounters.

"Oh, Lucie you're still here...with your step brother.."Jin's smile slightly drops as soon as he witnessed us walking down the stairs together. "Yeah, Jungkook wasn't sober so he spent th night here and I slept in a-another room.."I lied and fiddled with the end of mine-I mean Jungkook's sleeve. "I bet you's both got lucky, Seriously this house was like a rocking boat with whales calling-that's how loud everyone was when they were getting lucky.."Jin smirk. "No, just a power sleep"Jungkook lied and grabbed my wrist to lead me out of Jin's house. "Come back again"Jin chuckled, its like he knew we were lying.
-
"Thank god! I'm starving"I moaned-(not literally) as I received 10 dumplings. "My heart was going 90 when Jin was interrogating us"Jungkook laughed hard and went to pick up a dumpling with his chopsticks, I glare as he does this. "Don't mess with a girls Dumplings boi"I mumbled and swallowed hard, he goes to pick up another one, I hit his hand away with my steel chopsticks, I burst out laughing at his pain expression.

"Sorry"I giggled and gave him a dumpling, he looks at me and smiles. Awe.

"Do you regret it?"

"What?"I knew what he was talking about it. "Last night"he took a gulp of his beer.

"I can't answer that question.."I bite my lip and avoided eye contact, yes last night was the most beautiful moment but, I don't know if it meant anything. Everyone would disapprove with mine and his actions. "You don't have to tell me now, you can tell me tomorrow, next week, next month or even next year. I don't want to put pressure on you."his eye sparkles as he stated, I smiled at how understanding he was.
"Can I have the check please?"Jungkook called out to the waitress and I was going to protest but he stopped me from doing so.
-
"It can never happen again, okay?"I stated and Jungkook nodded in agreement. "I'm going to do some study"I stood up from the sofa and went upstairs, Jungkook followed behind. "Why are you following me?".

"1, this is my house and 2, I want to do some study too-with you"he smirked and I rolled my eyes and resumed on going to my room.

"Okay so finish this question, (x-1)(x+3+three over x-1)=(4-x over x-1)." I test Jungkook and his eyes widen, nearly every math question I asked made it seem like he was solving thousands of puzzles. "Em.."he was stammering. "We can study something else if you want?".

"N-no, I need to do this. I'm terrible at maths.."he frowns and goes back to the other page to study the formula again. "Fine, okay, every Sunday I'll tutor you with maths. Deal?"I held out my hand, he looks at me with disbelief, my heart melted when a big smile formed on his face. "Deal".

"Okay so (x-1)(x+3-"I stopped explaining the formula as soon as I realised he was staring at me. "Jungkook, can we concentrate?"I faked a giggle. "How do you know it won't happen again?"he asked, his eyes full of lust. "What are you talking about?".

"What you said at the stairs-about the 'incident'"he air quoted with his fingers about the last part. "How do you know it won't happen again?"he repeated the question and I scrunch my eyebrows. "Because it won't"I state blankly and continue writing examples and notes for him to study. I could sense he wanted to say more, his mouth opened and closed again.

"We should wrap this up now.."I fake a smile and close our notes and textbooks. He helps tidy everything away, he and I both stand up. "Night"I bid goodbye and get into my covers.

"Good night".

Me and my stupid mouth.