•Fourty•

"One more time please? Just meet him and see how you feel, I know you enjoyed your time with him last time."

"No ju- I mean I can't see him again-I'm busy.."I lied and she saw right through it. "I've already arranged everything and he thinks you're meeting up with him..can't disappoint him now."my mother said, I couldn't believe it. "Where do I have to meet him?"

"It's a surprise."

"Ugh"
-
"Are you Okay?"Jungkook noticed my gloom expression. "Don't get mad."

"I won't?"He sounded unsure.

"Promise?"

"Promise."he replied with a small smile.

"My mother arranged another date with Jin.."

He sat back and rubbed his face in frustration. "You're going to end up leading him on you know? He likes you."

"What? No he doesn't."I replied and scoffed.

"You're actually blind and afraid to admit that you know. You're not stupid, Lucie, stop acting oblivious."he laughed in frustration and sat up. "Do whatever but in the end you're going to make it hard for yourself, you're going to break his heart and you're going to pity him. Just don't do it, you're with me."he said as he stood by the doorway.

"But no one knows that.."I mumbled.

"They'll have to know soon, won't they?"he said before leaving the room. Great, we're fighting again.

-I threw on my best summer dress and my hair down effortlessly, Jungkook was sat on the bed, looking at me with a small smile

-
I threw on my best summer dress and my hair down effortlessly, Jungkook was sat on the bed, looking at me with a small smile. "Don't be too late. And don't have too much fun either.."he warned with a small chuckle.

"This is the last time I'm doing this, okay?"I turned to him as he leaned back, he scanned me up and down.

"Hopefully you won't drive him crazy with that dress!"he said as he looked at me with shock and awe. Was it too much?

"You look beautiful.."he said almost in a whisper. "Oh..you like me again? 2 hours ago you disliked me.."I faked pouted and messed my hand through his hair- only to have my wrist caught in his grip. He tugged at my wrist, making me lean down, my face meters away from his. My breath hitched as he did this.

"I love you."he whispered before pulling me down and rolled on top of me. "I love you."he whispered again before placing wet kisses on my forehead and my nose.

"I love you."he whispered through more wet kisses as he placed them on neck and collarbone. He looked back down at me and leaned in to kiss my lips, I placed my finger on his lips to stop him. "I've got to get ready."I said before sitting up, but he wasn't having it. He dominantly kept me down and kissed my lips passionately.

"Cancel..-"he said through kisses, I didn't want him to stop. This boy knew how to mess with my heart. "I want to-"I said through our loud kisses. "But I can't."