•Twentyfour•

"Lucie.."

I heard murmurs of my name being called repeatedly, it became louder and louder.

"Lucie! Wake up!"my mom roared and I sat up quickly, rubbing my sleepy eyes and opening my mouth wide, letting out a loud yawn.

"Yah! Keep it down!"Jungkook hollered from his room and I rolled my eyes. "You're the one being loud now"I retorted and I heard him scoff.

"Lucie, you're going to be late"my mom entered my room again and handed me my clean uniform, I thanked her. Mom set out my uniform on my bed whilst I did my morning routine, brushing my hair and my teeth.

When she left my room, I stripped out of my sleepwear and I threw on my uniform. I bent down to fix up my socks, I felt two pairs of masculine hands on my waist.

"What the-"I stood up quickly with fright. "Take it easy, I'm just about to fix your collar"he whispered in my ear, his hot breath sent chills down my spine, it slightly made me squirm in the spot. He smirked.

I turned around and his face was a few inches away from mine, I gazed into his dark orbs and he bit his lip, my eyes averted to his lips as he leaned in.

"Lucie, are you ready-"murmurs of my mom alarmed the both of us and we backed away from each other quickly.

"Coming!"I replied and exited my room, Jungkook following behind me.
-
"Let's walk".

"Huh?"I looked at him confusingly, he frowned. "I said, let's walk"he repeated, his head fell back. "Hmh?"I smiled, he's taking my joking too seriously.

"Stupid.."he mumbled and grabbed my hand, leading me to school.

"Yah, what if someone sees"I glared at the back of his head. "So what? I'm bringing my stepsister to school"he said quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

We entered the school grounds and I snatch my hand away from his.

He continued walking towards his locker and I stood there with knotted eyebrows. "Lucie?".

"Hoseok?"I shot my gaze towards the no longer orange haired boy. "What did you do with your hair?"I ran over to him and put my hand through his chestnut brown hair. "I needed a change"he smiled, but it seemed forced.

"Oh! Well I like it, very much"smiled a toothy smile, he didn't say anything. He just stared into my eyes with gloom.

"A-are you oka-"I was interrupted by his sudden action, he pulled me in for a tight hug and I responded by placing my hands on his muscular back. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and my eyes locked with Jungkook's, he quickly looks away and closes his locker.

 I looked around to see if anyone was watching and my eyes locked with Jungkook's, he quickly looks away and closes his locker