•Seventeen•

Today is the day, we're going camping. And Jungkook is still avoiding me, I didn't even do anything. Last night, before going to bed, he was walking towards his bedroom and I came up from behind. Hesitant to open my mouth, I tapped his shoulder and was about to speak until his door slammed in my face causing me to almost fall back. He was treating me as if I didn't exist.

"Here's some money incase there's a shop nearby, okay?"my mother smiled. "It probably won't be needed but thank you mom"I return the smile and gave her a big hug. Me and Jungkook bided our parents goodbye and went on the bus, he sat at a row ahead of me. It's like he's provoking me, and it's working. I got off of my seat in the ongoing bus and went to sit beside him, the bus hit a pothole and I could feel the impact of mine and Jungkook's head banging off of each other, my hands on his shoulders, I lift myself up and he looks at me with a painful expression.

"I..uh.. was going to sit..right here"I look at the seat beside him, the seat my kneeling knees are resting on. "..on a moving bus?"Jungkook blankly asked, my mind mentally exploded, this is the first time he's spoken to me. Which seems like ages.

"..yes"I nervously replied, his gaze was intimidating me. The red bump on his head made me want to laugh out loud. "Whys your face gone red?"he asks. My face was going red from the urge to laugh. "The bump on your head.."I started giggle. "Yah! You have one too"he mocks my giggle, but smiles afterwards. Hey, we're getting somewhere.

"You've been avoiding me lately, why?"I look up at him, he clears his throat. "..I just needed a break"he said, was this the best excuse he had?. "A break from me? Am I that much of a handful?"I chuckle at his crap reason for withdrawal.

"No, the drama. The video"he sighed in frustration, focusing his attention on the busy streets. "Oh yeah..that"I hated that he brought it up, but I was going to hear it one way or another. "I know that face"he smiled a bunny smile and poked my dimply cheek, he's used to my pouting expression so it amused him. "You're cute when you smile, Kookie"I said honestly, he looked at me for a moment, like he was mentally shocked at my unexpected comment.

"Oh, here's our stop"I got up from the seat after tapping his shoulder, he follows behind when we exit the bus.

"I'm sorry..if I came off rude these past few days"he admits with a pitiful face. "It's okay, I'm glad we're talking again"I smiled and walk along side him.

When we walk through the gates, he parts from me. I look at him confusingly as he walks to the back of the school, weird. I ignore my curiosity and skipped straight to Hoseok and his hyungs. We chatted and messed about for a while, waiting for our tour bus to arrive.

"Sit beside me?"Hoseok asks, I smile. "Obviously, sure".
-
We had 28 mins till we reach the campsite, aka the creepy deserted woods.

"It's going to be creepy during the night..I'm afraid to go toilet.."Hoseok pulled a terrified face and I glared at him. "Why'd you come then?"I ask. "Because I didn't want you to be alone, I want to protect you while we're out there"he explained, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "Looks like I'm going to be the one protecting you, especially since there's snakes out there.."I said with a sly grin, he squealed and squirmed. I laughed in hysterics. Earning glares from other students, even Choi Sang Yoo.

"Hobi? Did you bring your earphones?"I ask him, whilst rooting for my own

"Hobi? Did you bring your earphones?"I ask him, whilst rooting for my own. "Yup, let's share?"he offers his rights side of the earphone and I accepted and listened to his Spotify, he has great taste in music, so I was excited.

"Yah, I must've picked up your earphones by accident, here"Jungkook came over and handed me my earphones, as he put them in my hand, I could feel his fingers grazing my palm. He looks at my hand and back up at me, smiling. I take my earphones and throw them into my bag, I could still sense his presence.

"Anything else?"I arch my eyebrow, he smirks. "I forgot to give this back too"from his pocket, he takes out my lace tong that he took months ago, I totally forgot. I glare at him and went to grab it but he was fast so he put back in his pocket. "I'm going to hold onto it for another while since this is going to be a long night-oh and by the way, it smells really good"he wiggles his eyebrows and walks back to his seat. That little-

"Woah, he is a flirt, even towards you-his stepsister.."Hoseok looked at me in concern. "It's fine, it's normal right?".

"No Lucie, no"Hoseok shakes his head and stares towards Jungkook disapprovingly.
-
We stepped off of the bus and went into the woods, searching for a good place to camp. When we finally found one, we took out all the equipment needed and choose who would set up what.

Hoseok and Sang Yoo set up the tent, me and Jungkook have to go and find wood for the fire. We set about our tasks.

"What are the sleeping arrangements?"I ask Jungkook as we pick up little bits of wood. "What ever you're comfortable with, there's two separate tents for our group"he says, helping me over a few rocks by holding my hand. "..are you sleeping with Choi Sang Yoo...?"I ask, hoping he'd say no. "Maybe..if you don't want me to?".

I didn't answer him, I was thinking of something else to talk about instead of this awkward conversation. "Oh look! A swing"I pointed at the rope and tire, hanging from the ginormous tree. "I'll push you"he offered and we both dropped the wood and ran towards the swing.

"That's too high kookie!"I hollered with giggles as he repeatedly pushed me high in the air, close enough to hitting another tree. "Let's go higher!"he laughs and puts in so much strength for the next push. "No! No! Please don't! Jungkook!!"I scream as he lets out his strength and my foot tipping the other tree. I suddenly feel the swing slowing down as he grabs it. "That's enough then, I don't want you going back to camp with a broken ankle"he chuckles and helps me down from the swing. I lightly slap his shoulder jokingly. "That scared me!"I pout and he smiles.

"Come on, let's go back"he picks up his wood and waits for me to pick up mine, when I do, we began to walk side by side back to camp.
-
"What took you all so long!?"Sang Yoo hissed and I rolled my eyes. "What does it looks like? We were looking for wood..for the fire"Jungkook cheekily replies back and Sang Yoo huffs.

"Let's get the fire started"Hoseok claps his hands and we lay the wood out.

After we lit the fire, we sat around it and Hoseok takes out a bag of marshmallows. "Hoseok, what would I do without you"I laughed and jumped, feeling excited. He hands us all one each, and we all stuck them on a stick provided, it was delicious.

"So what's the bed plan?"I ask. "You can sleep with-"Hoseok is interrupted by Sang Yoo.

"She's sleeping with you. I'm sleeping with Jungkook"she smiles, thinking I've been defeated.

"Fine"I sighed.