•Seven•

"So..this dream...what was it about?"Hoseok asked out of the blue as we left math class. "Uh..SeokJin and um.."I hesitated, I couldn't gossip about it. I was embarrassed. His sparkling eyes gazing into mine, awaiting for my explanation innocently. "I guess it was about us goofing around but it's nothing..I-I couldn't control it so I don't know why I dreamt it-"I rambled on- I wanted him to understand my reason. He interrupted me-thank god. "It's fine, I get it. It was just a silly dream! No biggie". I adored him for understanding and being reasonable with me, I gave him a hug. He didn't do anything first because he was confused- I wouldn't blame him but then he snaked his arms around me returning the hug. Funny..he seemed relieved when I was explaining my sort off-maybe lie :/
-
Hoseok let me down off his back when we exited the school doors and walked towards the school gates where I had to wait for Jungkook.
"Bye hobi". I flashed him a smile and a light wave, he smiled to himself while looking to the ground then back up at me. "See you later Lucie".He returned the wave then left.

Hoseoks POV;

"She's adorable"I said to myself as I left the school grounds.
-
Lucie's POV;
I feel a light tap on my shoulder as I was watching out for Jk.
"Excuse me..". A pretty girl spoke with such falseness in her voice.
"Can I help you?"I asked with politeness, she rolled her eyes. "You're Jungkook's stepsister right? I have to go quickly so could you tell him that I'll be over later?". She took one step closer towards me, she was slightly smaller so it amused me. "Em..sure..I guess?". I turned away and went towards the school doors because he was taking for ages to leave. I sighed in relief as I turned back to find her no longer there.   I remembered she was the girl Jungkook was speaking to earlier.

Two hands suddenly snaked around my body causing me to squeal, they lifted me up and my back against their chest. "YAH! LET GO OF ME!"I hollered out, earning a familiar chuckle from the person. Jungkook. "Stop overreacting, Jin isn't here to rescue you". He let me down and turned me towards him. "I wasn't hoping for that. Will you let it go already?". He started putting his hand through my hair and messing it about. I really wasn't in the mood for his bullcrap. "Please stop kookie-"when I realised that I called him that, I wanted to tear down the building. "Kookie? When did you come up with that?"he smirked leaning his head down the same level as mine. "Can we go?"I ignored his questions and started to walk away, he followed behind me.
"Yah, am I a tasty kookie?"he came up beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. He was still looking at me, awaiting for me to answer. "Shut up kookie"I looked away and smiled as soon as his contagious laugh filled my ears.
"Don't tease me like that."

-"How was school today?"

-
"How was school today?".My mom asked as both me and Jungkook entered the house. "Fine, I guess".I sighed, giving Jungkook the sly eye while he stuck his tongue out at me. Such a child.

"Good, both you get changed out of your uniform for dinner, okay?".She demanded as she put our shoes away neatly. "Okay eomma, thank you!"I raised my voice as I hurried up to my room so I wouldn't have to speak to Jungkook. "Thank you".Jungkook said politely as he made his way upstairs.