•Fiftyfour•

"Shining me, precious soul of mine"

He brought me to a beach, the nightlife making the atmosphere and torches lining the sand slides seem more beautiful

He brought me to a beach, the nightlife making the atmosphere and torches lining the sand slides seem more beautiful. I watched in awe as he laid a blanket on the front bunk of his car, he jumps on and lies back, his hands supporting his head.

"Are you going to join me, or just stand there and gawk at me?"he let out teasingly and I bit my lip, holding in my laughter ready to erupt. "I just wasn't expecting the night to turn out like this, so much was on my mind that I was dreading everything. But you just turned it all around, and I thank you."I stated before getting on the car and lying close beside him, our heads touching ever so slightly.

"I had to see you, it is your engagement party of course."

"Thanks for reminding me."I let out a sigh and turned my head to look directly at him. "How's the baby?"

"Parenthood at its finest. I can't seem to bond with her."he turned his head to look directly at me, his eyes full of frustration. "That's not your fault, sometimes it takes time, it's natural. Some will bond straightaway, some won't."I explained and his gaze softened, they suddenly sparkled.

"I'm relieved, and a little weirded out that I'm getting parenting advice from someone who has no experience."he said before my ears are filled with an outburst of his laughter, he was amused by the whole situation. "Haha, very funny. But I'm right."I stated and he calmed down. "Yeah, you are."he finally gave in and I chuckled.

"Sangyoo doesn't even talk to me, let alone look at me. She just allows me to come in and be with the baby for a little while, or take her for a walk to the park. Her communication with me is so passive and cold, like she literally goes on as if I cease to exist.

"Ouch. Cold bitch."

"I think it's better that way. I hate the sight of her anyway."

I took to laugh at that remark.

"Me and you both, I actually haven't seen her since the whole situation where she claimed Jungkook was the father of her baby. Crazy bitch."I scoffed and he chuckled.

"I don't think the baby is actually mine."

"What?"

"Well, she sleeps around with a lot of people. Plus, the baby doesn't resemble me."he admitted and my brows cocked at this sudden information.

"So could it be Jungkook's?"

"No, it doesn't look anything like him. And he told me that he didn't sleep with her for weeks when he was with her."he replied and I felt relieved.

"I can't believe, after a year of not seeing the goddamn bitch, I'm talking about her now and I'm already feeling drained."I exhaled deeply and rolled my eyes, Hoseok giggled. "Fine, let's stop talking about her for now."