•Thirtytwo•

I stared in the mirror for ages, checking my appearance for later on's Got7 concert, I wanted to look my best. I know, ridiculous but I was too excited.

I copped on and walked back into the bedroom to see a sleeping form, one leg resting over the covers and lips squished against the pillow. I looked at him in awe as he mumbled under his breath.

I stripped out of Jungkook's oversized shirt and underpants and into the clothes that I had laid out on the bed. When I was done adjusting my outfit, I made my way to Jungkook's side of the bed and I stood among him.

"Jungkook, wake up"I whispered whilst nudging his his arm. "C'mon, wake up"I shook hard on his arm and watched as he turned around, his sleeping form facing me. "Ugh"I rolled my eyes and began to walk away until I felt a tight grip on my wrist, pulling me towards him and roughly landing on top of his muscular form.

"It's too early"he whispered and his eyes struggling to open, I couldn't help but smile. "True but-."

He interrupted me and said. "But nothing, you're just excited. Get back into my clothes and into bed"he whispered as he threw his arms around my back and pulled my body closer to his in an embrace. "Fine."

After getting back into his top and underwear, I got back under the covers and tugged hard at them, I was still excited-even thinking about the concert. "Ah..calm down!"he moaned as he pulled my body against his, my breath hitched as our noses were touching.

"I want to stay like this forever"he smiled widely and pulled me closer and I scooted down so my face was against his neck, my smile softened as his sweet scent filled my nostrils. "That tickles"he let out with a small giggle and his body squirmed.
-
"Let's get the tickets off of your dad now"I said as I threw my jacket on and leaned against the cream walls, waiting for Jungkook to finish brushing his pure white teeth. "Okay"he said as he spat out the mint mouthwash and wiped his mouth, taking off the toothpaste that dropped from his chin.

"Whoop whoop!"I threw my arms in the air with excitement, I couldn't believe I was going to see and meet Got7 live! "Please don't die with excitement"Jungkook pulled at my waist, causing my back to hit his muscular chest. "I won't..."I giggled and blushed, his moist lips pecked my forehead and I turned around in a flash, his hands still on my waist. His eyes widen in surprise as I smashed my lips against his.

"Let's go-I'm starving!"I whined like a child and Jungkook chuckled. "Stop being so cute"he couldn't contain his toothy smile from showing as I dragged him out of the apartment.

I took my hand out of his as we walked past staff members of the hotel, my smile dropped in the process. Silence took over the atmosphere, I looked behind to see Jungkook's focus to the ground. We were thinking the same thing, we didn't like the way everything between us was secretive.

I sighed and put my hand back in his, my attention straight but I could sense his gaze on me and I smiled. He walked close to my side so we were side by side and he leaned his head on mine for a moment, nuzzling.

"What do you want for breakfast?"I looked at him and pursed my lips.

"Pancakes."

-

"So, do you want the tickets now?"Jungkook's father spoke before taking small sips from his hot tea. "Yeah, we need to get going very soon"Jungkook smacked on his pancakes, I giggled at the way he ate his food with loud smacks. His father handed Jungkook both mine and his tickets, Jungkook shoved the two tickets deep into his denim pocket.