•Fiftynine•

||

||

"Mother please!"

"I don't want to hear it, I need you out of here now! I can't even look at you without imagining all the disgusting things you've been doing with your step brother."she glares at me in disgust, she throws my belongings at me and my suitcase, she was serious.

"Also, I'm getting a divorce. If that makes you feel any better!"she snarls and I look down, guilty and ashamed. The whole drama of me being tortured and kidnapped suddenly forgotten about. "There's no need, I can just leave and be out of sight."I hold back my tears and she scoffs. "I can't stay in this relationship with him without knowing what our children have committed. I feel ashamed and disgusted."she admitted and watery beads escaped my eyes, how could I be so naive. Why did Jungkook have to tempt me so many times.

We broke our parents marriage.

"Maybe you leaving would be a good idea too, alone."I knew what she meant by that, to leave without Jungkook. "I won't leave without him. I love him."Weight was lifted from my shoulders when I finally got to confess out loud, and to my mother. She stood speechless, trying to hold back her tears, her hand covering her mouth.

"Why couldn't you of just married Jin or that sweet boy, Hoseok, huh?"

"I don't love them like I love Jungkook, I can't force myself, I've tried before and it doesn't work. It just makes me want him more and more."

"I really love him..so so much."my voice cracks as I confess again, she makes her way towards me and sits beside me. "He's only my step brother, he only became my step brother almost 2 years ago. We were young and stupid, it just happened. But you can't hate me for it, I can't help who I fall in love with."

She nods, her eyes and tone soften, I was surprised by the sudden change of attitude. "I know I know."she sniffles and I look up at her, still feeling guilty. "I'm really sorry mom. I really am."

"Come here."she held out her arms and I hugged her without hesitation, I needed my mother right now. And that's when I broke down, everything that had happened was built up and I needed to release it. "I was so scared."I roared in her shoulder, referring to my kidnap and torture, she held me tight and kissed my head.

"I'm going to the real estate office tomorrow, until then, we'll stay in a small apartment."she sighs and I nod, I felt relieved that she wasn't kicking me out of her life. Although, I wouldn't have blamed her if she did.

At the corner of my eye, I spot Jungkook peaking through the small gap in the door as I'm suffocated in a comforting hug. His eyes sad as he witnessed everything, the scolding, the roaring and then the news of us leaving him and his father. Maybe it was for the best.

It would've been too much for us all.

I bite my lip as he steps away and disappears into his room quietly.