•Thirtyeight•

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was-

"Seokjin?"

"Hello, Lucie."he stood before me, white top tucked in his black pants making his broad shoulders stand out, he's handsome as always.

It felt like I was back in my old high school with Jin again. I started getting confused about how I felt at this very moment.

He extended his arm for me to link, I looked up and into his eyes and then his arm, was this real? I hesitantly linked his arm and made our way into his house, which looked a lot like a mansion.
-
"So what's your major in college?"Jin asked me curiously, I smiled before answering. "Fine arts.. what about you?"I asked as I fiddled with my fork, before answering, he finished chewing and swallowing on his meal. "I'm actually planning on taking over my fathers business, you see, he's a CEO."he replied, gliding his tongue across his gum. "Ommo"I looked at him in amazement. After having small talk and flirting back and forth, Jin decided we should go out for a walk.
-
"You're not disappointed that it's me...right?"Jin asked so suddenly as we walked slowly side by side along the small footpath. "No.. not at all actually, I thought you'd be someone I've never encountered before. I'm happy that it's you."I replied, shyly smiling. "Don't hide your smile."he teased as he lifted my chin. "You're more beautiful when you smile...you always have been."

Jungkook's pov:
"Why did she have to be so curious? She already chose me." I thought to myself. Yoongi walked along side me as we made our way down the footpath, I stopped in my tracks as Lucie came into sight- with Seokjin.

It wasn't just the fact that she was with him that made me furious, it was the fact that she was smiling, holding him in public and just seeing her look so happy

It wasn't just the fact that she was with him that made me furious, it was the fact that she was smiling, holding him in public and just seeing her look so happy. Something I wouldn't be able to give her, because she is my stepsister.

"Jungkook, are you okay?"Yoongi followed my gaze to the happy go lucky Lucie and Jin, he seemed confused by my reaction. "Protective over your stepsister, eh?"he chuckled but was completely wrong. "I just..don't like that guy-let's go somewhere..fun."

"I've got just the idea."Yoongi smirked, I knew what he was thinking.

"Night club."we both said in unison, although I want to be faithful to Lucie, she was already being unfaithful, unless that was just all in my head. I just want to get some things off of my mind and Yoongi knew how to.

Lucie's POV

As Jin checked his phone for the time, I saw a glimpse of Jungkook and Yoongi's back, it suddenly hit me, I must be really hurting Jungkook right now. We love each other and it's hard on both of us and I'm just making it worse by seeing Jin. I wanted to run to Jungkook and hold him, say I'm sorry but I couldn't, I couldn't expose our relationship.

"I've got an idea."Jin spoke with a contagious smile. "What's your idea?"I asked, he interrupted my thoughts and I almost forgot about what I was thinking about.

"There's this event being held by the beach, rollerblading rink and I think it'll be..fun, do you want to go?"he asked as he threw his arm over my shoulder. "Uh..."I was hesitant, I didn't know how to skate. I skated as an infant but I've forgotten how to do it. "Sure but..you're going to have to help me out a bit."I replied with a chuckle. "Ah don't worry! I'll teach you Lulu."he responded and broke into laughter before he started running ahead of me, afraid of my reaction to my old nickname 'LuLu', in which I hated. I began to chase him. It was all laughs and screams until I fell..on my face.

"Lucie! Are you alright?"he called out loudly before rushing over to my sore form laying on the cement. I sat up and rubbed my grazed hands, I felt liquid fall from my nose, I put my finger against it and looked at my bloody tipped finger. Jin grabbed my hands and blew at them before holding them tight in his grip. "You're okay."he reassured before erasing the blood stains from my nostrils. I gazed at him in awe, what was this boy doing to me. I felt guilty again, I missed Jungkook.

[Meanwhile]
Jungkook's POV

I observed my glass before taking another shot, shortly after, Yoongi returned from the restroom and dragged me into a private room upstairs.

"Time to get lucky!"Yoongi smirked and clapped his hands repeatedly. "What? Are you serious? Is someone going to come in here and..."I asked him rhetorically, I didn't agree to this.

Then all of a sudden a blonde haired woman walked in, she wasn't foreign, she was very much Korean. She held the door open for a pink haired woman, she was beautiful. They made their way towards us and sat in between us, I looked over at Yoongi and gave him a glare, he quickly avoided eye contact with me and scoffed.

"Drink?"the pink haired woman asked, holding up a long glass filled with alcohol. I nodded and took it from her grip, she stood up and sat on my knee.

"Ommo..-"

-"