•Fiftyseven•

[Okay, to all of you who don't remember who Sangyoo is. She is a girl who used to date Jungkook in high school and made Lucy's life in school a living hell. She soon fell pregnant and told Jungkook that he was the dad and then it turned out to be Hoseok. But anyway, there was your small recap!] Enjoy!

I winced in pain as I tried to pull my hands out of the ropes grip, Chanyeol scoffed as he sat back, a drink in his hand.

"Why didn't you ever try it with me?"

"Is that all you can think about in your twisted mind?"I spat and he chuckled. "You're saying I'm twisted? You're the one sleeping with your step brother."

That shut me up.

He was right.

But I never planned on falling in love with Jungkook, I'm sure he didn't either. It just happened.

"You're right. But I don't kidnap girls for no reason."

"I have a reason though. You stole Jungkook from Sangyoo, you stole him from me." he confessed and my eyes widened, what?

"You heard me. You took him from me."

"You were in love with him?"I ask in shock and he bit his lip, he sits up and kneels before me. "I'm sure he told you about the threesomes and foursomes I had with him, I'm sure it meant nothing to him, but it meant something to me, even if he didn't touch or kiss me. I just felt closer to him in those moments.."he admitted, his eyes tear up as he rests his hands on the armchairs.

"The whole Sangyoo situation was funny though, when Jungkook wouldn't believe her...we just had to mess with Hoseok."

"What?"

"Hoseok. He's not the father of Sangyoo's baby, neither is Jungkook. For a matter of fact, you're looking at the baby's dad right now."he smirked and I furrowed my brows and my eyes widen at his sudden confession. "Do you know how much you ruined him!?"I roared and he laughed, laughed and laughed.

"You're a disgusting piece of shit, I hope you fucking rot in fucking hell!"

"Ah, you're such a potty mouth, Lucy."

"And you're a fucking psychopath!"

"Sticks and stones, Lucy. Wow. I can't even believe I'm turned on right now.."he smirked before leaning in and planting a rough kiss on my lips, I whined in the kiss. He was disgusting.

"It's too bad for you that we're here alone, Sangyoo has gone home to take care of our child."he chuckled before tugging onto my bottom lip, he glides his mouth near to the shell of my ear.

"I want to do it with your sex tapes playing in the background."he admitted and I sobbed, I wanted to die in this moment, this feeling was unbearable. The feeling of his disgusting touch and breath against me, I hated it.

Jungkook's POV

I wandered down the path, scrapping my feet along the tarmac until I stopped in my tracks to witness Sangyoo leaving an alleyway. I squinted my eyes. Was it really her?

I followed behind her, before peeping down the alleyway she came from. Only a dark building and metallic door came to sight at the very end of the sinister looking alley, it's mould and dark shadows sending shivers down my spine.

As I proceeded to follow, she turned around.

"What do you want?"

"Where's Lucy?"

"Hmh?"

"Don't play dumb, Sangyoo. I heard you in the background when I called Lucy, do you think I'm that absent minded?"I gritted and she scoffed, taking steps closer to me.