•Four•

My mind wouldn't concentrate as the teacher was trying his best to educate us with English--which I'm actually pretty good at--, The way Jungkook touched me. I was deeply confused because I barely know him and he's treating me like I'm his lover, was it just for the thrill? Or was it just to mess with me? I decided to pretend it never happened...if that is possible..-

"Lucy Jeon?"The teacher called out my name. Did he really have to mention 'Jeon', this ticked me off.

"Mwo?..sir"I spoke quietly, all eyes were on me. Great. "Could you read this sentence? Out Loud" He spoke harshly, it's my first day and I'm already getting in trouble by the teacher.

"L-love me or hate me,
Both are in my favour...
If you love me
I'll always be in your heart,
If you hate me,
I'll always be in your mind.."I said loud and clear, I look his way to see his reaction. He was speechless.
"You're good at your English, aren't you?"A small smile appeared on his face, was he praising me? "Even the way you said it, I'm guessing you like poetry"he said, leaning on his desk. "Y-yes..sir, a little"I responded, I wish he'd stop talking to me.
"I have a new favourite student"he spoke amongst the other students, all amused by his comment. I'm really starting to dislike this class. "In future reference, no daydreaming while I'm teaching, this is for your benefit too"he said, while erasing the old sentence and writing a new one.

"Yes sir."
-
It was lunch time and I exited the bathroom, I wondered around the hallways trying to find my locker number. A hand landed on my shoulder, causing me to flinch.

"You lost?"A boy asked, his orange hair stands out like the sun, he was handsome. "Uh..yeah I'm trying to find my locker- 161?"I said, I blushed as he leaned closer to look at my timetable and locker digit. "Ah, its just down the hall-I'll take you, c'mon"he gave me a sweet smile and lead me down to where I seek my locker.

"Thank you...?"I waited for him to tell me his name. "Jung Hoseok, but people call me Jhope"he replied with a toothy smile, why is he so pretty? I opened my locker and put some books I didn't need into it, I could still feel his presence, he was leaning beside my locker.

"You need something?"I asked politely, slowly closing my locker and looking at him. "Oh, I was about to ask if you wanted me to show you around-get to know the place better?"he took a book from my grip. "That would be nice, thank you"I began walking with him around the school, we got to know each other-I was glad to make a new friend.
-
School was over and Hoseok and I were making our way out of school. "Do you need a ride?".he asked while leading me to the car park, I thought maybe it would be a good idea since I'm avoiding Jungkook . "Saves me the effort, thank you Hoseok!"I agreed and got into the passenger seat of his car, I was left confused as he didn't come in, he stood in front of the car as three boys came his way and one of them being Jungkook. Hoseok is friends with Jungkook!?

Hoseok turned his head in my direction while talking to them, I hid my face as he was probably talking about me, I felt my cheeks burning up. The car door opened and Hoseok was now beside me, I slowly lift my head up from hiding. "Guys, this is Lucy".Hoseok introduces, I was even more embarrassed as I didn't know that they've gotten in too. "Oh, Lucy?".Jungkook  looked confused, same kookie. same. "J-Jungkook...Hoseok offered me a ride-". I was interrupted by one of Kooks Hyungs. "Ooh, do you call Kookie oppa?, Is this your girlfriend?".

"Ew no, but she does tend to call me Oppa..its kinda weird though..". Jungkook lied, he smirked while tugging at the hem of my skirt. He made sure no one saw as he was behind my seat and his hand was coming from where the car door side was. "Liar, you're the last person on earth whom shall be named Oppa by me..". I retorted confidently, everyone started laughing. Jungkook released his grip from my skirt and went quiet.

"Oh, how rude of us! Lucy, my name is Taehyung and his name is Jimin". The tall guy with his sweet smile greeted, his arm around the boy known as Jimin. "Hi and nice to meet you both". I returned the smile, I took a quick gaze at Jungkook. His eyes focused outside the window, with a dull expression. was he okay?

-

After I thanked Hoseok for the ride, me and Jungkook walked a few blocks to our house, to make the day so much better. It started raining. Every part of my body was soaked and I didn't like it, I kept walking with my arms crossed to keep myself warm. I felt a dark shadow shelter me, I wasn't getting wet, I look up to find Jungkook covering both of us with his heavy layered coat. I looked away and smiled, his sweet scent of deodorant filled my nostrils as he stood very close to me. "Thank you.."I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. I could feel him closer to me, almost holding me, every exposed part of my body was getting goosebumps.

"You're welcome"he breaths out, water dripping from his hair to my exposing collar bone, I flinched. We gazed at each other for a moment, he nudges me to walk with him, I obey.
-
Once we entered the house, the heat hit me hard, I wanted to curdle up to the fire with a nice cup of coffee and it sounded like a plan. We took off our shoes and jumpers, I struggled as my jumper wouldn't come off, I felt Jungkook's hands help take it off slowly, as if I was fragile. I turned to face him, but he didn't look me in the eye because something else caught his eye, my chest. I looked down at them, my top was see through, I was mortified. I quickly covered them;

"Stop looking there!"I hissed, his eyes widened as he looked at me, my face this time. "Sorry.."he gulped, taking a quick glance at them again. I ignored him and went upstairs to my bedroom and he went to his. I began to strip and get into my pjs and proceed with the plan, I couldn't wait to get my tastebuds on the coffee.
-