•Twentytwo•

Jungkook's POV:

I smiled, remembering the delicious tea Lucie had made last night. It was the best I've had yet.

"Jungkook-ah"I shook my head as Lucie called my name, I could hear echoes of her footsteps.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going out for a while, okay?"she leaned on the doorway with a tacky yellow and red uniform. "Tsk, do you have a part time job?"I asked her with a wide smile, this was too good.

"Uh yeah? Is that such a problem?"she frowned and crossed her arms. "Yeah, you don't need a part time because we're already loaded"I explain to her, she rolls her eyes. "Well, I want to be independent so...I'm working in a building filled with nothing but grease. Goodbye Kookie-".

"Wait. I'll walk you, I want to check this dump out"I chuckled and followed her out of the house.

 I'll walk you, I want to check this dump out"I chuckled and followed her out of the house

-
"Now. Are you happy? Do you want to tease me any further?"she stopped in front of a eat in or take out building, I burst into hysterics as soon as I saw the logo and name.

"Mc Donald's?"right now I couldn't contain my laughter, she stood there looking at me with a frown.

"Stop laughing like that! You're embarrassing me."she stomped and hid her face.

"Omg you're adorable"I laughed out loud and pulled her in for a friendly hug, she pulled away and marched into Mc Donald's.

"Have fun!"I holler out and she slammed the door with force. I chuckle to myself before walking away.

"Jungkook?"I turn around to see who's calling my name and it's Hoseok.

"Oh, Annyeong"I lightly wave before turning around. I feel my self being turned around again, his hand gripping my shoulder.

"What?"I ask him blankly and he scoffs. "Yah baby daddy, I think you know what. Are you planning on knocking up Lucie too? Because I won't allow it-"I interrupted him.

"The only baby daddy here is you, Hoseok"I smirk and he pulls a confused expression. "Excuse me?"he then grabs the collar of my jacket.

"I'm not good at maths but I'm certain for sure that you banged her not to long ago. I banged her way before you did so it must be you..."I grab his hand and snatch it off of my collar, he goes wide eyed. "How'd you know?"his expression was no longer angry.

"Do you think I'm deaf? I could hear you both, a moaning mess in camp."I chuckle and he punches me. "Yah calm down!"I push him away and he falls to the ground in tears, I felt bad because Hoseok is a sensitive person. I would know that because we're best friends.

"I was angry that night in camp..I wasn't thinking straight"his tears came streaming like a waterfall, I pulled him in for a warm hug. "It's okay, you'll get through this. You don't have to have anything to do with Sangyoo..just the baby"I explained to him with a soft tone, trying to ease him.