•Five•

Jungkook's POV;
I exit my room and go downstairs as I was feeling peckish, I rooted through the cupboards for something nice. The house was silent, was everyone out?

I go into the living room, the fireplace giving a warm atmosphere. I flinched at the sight of a sleeping Lucie, I got closer to her and leaned down. She groaned and turned to lie on her back, my eyes couldn't help but wonder; before my thoughts could spiral out control, I went back to looking at her face, her lips slightly part. I tried picking her up, I slightly hesitated as she groaned a little and once she stopped, I proceeded to bring her to bed.
-
I gently lay her sleeping form onto her bed, she stretched before taking a deep sigh, I smiled and was about to exit her dark room until I felt a grip on my wrist, she pulled me towards her.

"I want you.."she whispered before kissing my lips. My eyes widened at what she had confessed, I kissed her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer, I hover over her. I hold a rough grip on her waist, pulling it towards my lower body. I started leaving wet kisses down her jawline and neck, her breathing became heavy and she cussed under her breath. She tugged onto her hair as I started unbutton her t-shirt. "I want you, Jin..".she confessed again. I pulled away and looked at her confusingly, she wasn't fully awake so she didn't take any notice. I quietly left her room and into my room, I closed my door and leaned against it and my heart beating so fast. "Seokjin..?". I said in a whisper.
-
Lucy's POV;
My eyes slowly flutter open, Images of Jin kissing me popped up and I shook my head to ignore the vulgar thoughts. I did my morning routine, once I was done I went downstairs and made myself some pancakes. After setting the table for my breakfast, I heard footsteps enter the kitchen. Jungkook. His eyes avoided mine, as if I wasn't here.

"Morning.."I greeted walking his way to take the pancake off the pan. No answer. "D-do you want...some pancakes?".i asked nicely, no response. I moved the batter on the counter by him, In case he changed his mind..

"Okay.."I mumbled and walked back to my seat and dug into my pancakes. He poured some batter into the pan.
-
After getting my bag I was on my way to the door until I bumped into Jungkook, we stood there silently for a few seconds, hesitant glances, his jaw clenched. He slightly pushes past me to get his bag. Without looking back I walked ahead out the door and straight for the bus stop, I wasn't going to walk with his ignorant ass. "Stupid"I whispered.
Jungkook's POV;
"Stupid".I whispered.

Lucy's POV;

Once I arrived at school, I was greeted by the sun, Hoseok I mean. His smile was making my morning bearable.
-
Sorry the chapter was short, I'll be sure to make the next MUCH longer!xoxo

Like, comment and share!xoxo