•Thirtysix•

You could say I was flabbergasted.

Angry.

Frustrated that my own mother arranged this without my permission.

"Why?"Was all I could say, the tap water was still running and my hand clenched the scrubber. "Because, you've finished school and you're leaving for college. He's handome..and wealthy"She emphasized 'wealthy' as she grabbed the table cloth and gave the dinning table a rub. "I don't care. You don't go off and make life choices for me, I'm still young and..I want to date someone I actually like."I sighed. "Ah but you'll really like this boy-". She said as she folded the cloth.

"We're not talking about this anymore."I stated before giving up on the stained plate. "Just think about it, please."She begged with a soft tone and I slowly nodded before escaping upstairs.

-

Jungkook sighed as he carried another box to the car boot, he was packing for his new apartment. He went to grab another box. I ran to his rescue and snatch the heavy box from his tired grip. "Thank me later."I whispered and winked before taking it to the boot, I could hear him giggle from behind. His suitcase was the last of his packing and then he'd be leaving tomorrow morning.

"Nervous?"I asked with a smile and he sighed, returning the smile. "Excited actually, you're coming with me remember?"He smirked and I looked at him with wide eyes, I had totally forgotten about it. "I need my mothers permission..."I looked down at his shoes with an unsure expression. "She'll say yes anyway."He closed the booth, leaned on it and faced me. "And what makes you so sure she'll allow it."I scoffed and he grabbed my hand slowly and cautiously, he looked around making sure no one was watching. "I could tell her it'll be easier since we're going to the same college and less distance for you to travel. It's just handier."he smirked, pulling me in and pecking me on the forehead. I pulled back quickly and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Be careful!"I whined and ran inside. "Being careful is so overrated!"he stated and I giggle as I ran up to my room to pack, since I was leaving with him tomorrow.

"Need help?"I heard Jungkook ask, he leaned on the doorway. "Yeah go ahead, bring over my underwear's please."I demanded as I folded the last of my t-shirts. I began to fold some jeans and noticed Jungkook still hadn't brought my underwear's over. I looked over to see him inspecting my pink lace thong, I blushed at the way he held it and the lust in his eyes as he stared at it. "Yah. Jungkook-ah, could I have that please?"I asked, walking over to his stiff form and extending my arm to grab it out of his grip. Before I could, he put it behind his back and bit his plumped bottom lip. "Wear this tomorrow?"he whispered and I scoffed. "I'll wear whatever, but why this underwear?"I went to grab my underwear from behind his back, but he moved back so it would be harder for me to tackle.

 "I'll wear whatever, but why this underwear?"I went to grab my underwear from behind his back, but he moved back so it would be harder for me to tackle

"Well..what do you think?"he arched his eyebrow and leaned in to intimidate me, I leaned in to kiss him but ended up trying to snatch my underwear out of his grip but failed again, he moved back only to be backed against my door. He smirked again.