Fourtytwo

"What's the occasion?"

"I asked the exact same question, she just said that she wanted the family together. I guess it's because they haven't seen you for such a long time."I responded to Jungkook's question as I fiddled with the radio. "Did she say how long we have to stay there?"he asked as he tried to look at me and keep his eyes on the road at the same time. "It sounds to me as though you don't want to go there."I released a chuckle as I pressed random buttons. "Ah! No, of course I want to go..just not exactly today. I wanted to take you out somewhere, just me and you."he replied and I grew curious. "Where?"

"It's too late now, we're going to see our parents now."

"Aish.."

"Don't be moody on me now."he said with a chuckle, extending his hand to pinching my cheek. "Yah! Watch the road!"I smacked his hand away from my cheek playfully, before he focused back on the road, he combed his hand through my hair and messing it about.

"I'm thinking of getting my hair cut..."I glanced at Jungkook slyly, waiting for his reaction. "How short? I don't want it too short."he stated seriously, I smiled. "A little above shoulder. It'll be easier to handle."I replied, my fingers intertwining with a long strand of hair.

"Don't have it cut too short."he stated, his tone and expression still serious, he averted his gaze towards me, no longer in the road. He pulled a strand of hair behind my ear. "I love tugging on it when we're doing it..."

"Jungkook.....please don't be vulgar.."I inhaled and exhaled a deep breath, trying to keep my cool, why did he have to be so inappropriate? "Ah I'm just teasing.."he said with a bunny smile, he then leaned in and whispered. "I'm not teasing.."he suddenly cupped my breast, I smack his hand.

"Stop!-"I was close to giving him a rock hard punch on his arm until he stepped on the breaks so suddenly and hollered.  "We're here!"

This boy still acts immature.

"Hello?"I greeted as I opened the door, my mother and Jungkook's father exited the kitchen to greet us with warm smiles and hugs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hello?"I greeted as I opened the door, my mother and Jungkook's father exited the kitchen to greet us with warm smiles and hugs. "Cmon your food will go cold!"my mother stated with a chuckle, we responded with giggles as we entered the kitchen and chose our seats. Me and Jungkook were seated next to each other.

"Jungkook, it's been such a long time! How is college going for you? You're always concentrating on your studies right?-"my mother overwhelmed Jungkook with questions about college. "Yeah, college is going fantastic and yes I'm really focused on my studies."he replied with a smile. He's such a liar, he's never focused. Everyone sat down and started on their meals.

"Sorry I'm late!"

Once I hear the familiar voice, I dropped my chopsticks and gulped. I was terrified to see Jungkook's reaction.

"Seokjin, it's fine, sit down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Seokjin, it's fine, sit down."My mother said with a welcoming smile, he bowed before sitting beside me. Why did it have to be beside me?

 Why did it have to be beside me?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Why is...Seokjin having dinner..with us?"I asked the most polite way possible, I said possible. "Well, me and Jungkook's father have been talking to Seokjins parents and we all think that you and Jin look great together-"I interrupted my mother.

"Skip to the point."I already knew what was coming, I could sense Jungkook stiffen in his seat. "We want you and Jin to marry."she said and I thought I was prepared to hear it but I wasn't, and neither was Jungkook. Mine and Jin's parents wanted us to marry because Jin's parents have a wealthy and popular company and Jin is soon to take over it.

I stormed out of the kitchen and outside towards the locked car, I broke down as soon as I reached the car. I soon heard footsteps coming from behind me, hands snaked around me to comfort me. I knew as soon as I smelt the familiar aroma that it was Jungkook. I could feel his light tears fall onto my exposed skin.

"Take me home

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Take me home...."I whispered as I continued to cry, Jungkook unlocked the car doors and opened the door for me, I got in and soon after he did. The whole car ride was silent as we arrived at the apartment building, we entered alongside each other.

"I'm not going to go through with it..I don't want to go through with it, I want to be with you.."I pulled him in a tight embrace, my breath still shaking and my eyes red and puffy. "I know, I want to be with you too but..maybe it would for the best."

"W-what?"I asked, I thought I heard him wrong, he gazed at me with sincerity. "It's not for the best!"I stated, tugging hard on his jacket and more tears escaping my eyes, he held onto my wrists and pulled me into a warm hug. I began to sob.

"I want to be with you, Jungkook."I said through sobs, burying my face in his chest and tugging onto his back. He knew my heart was aching, I knew his was too.

"I know.."he whispered softly before placing a kiss on my head, he pulled away and placed his hand in mine, leading me to the bedroom. We laid down on the creased sheets and spooned, we shortly drifted off into a deep slumber.

 We laid down on the creased sheets and spooned, we shortly drifted off into a deep slumber

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ʟᴜᴄʏ- Jjkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें