•Nine•

After watching an action comedy in the cinema, me and hoseok went for a walk and purchased some street food. My favourite. We became closer than before, he was my best friend. He made me laugh even when I didn't feel like laughing, he has the greatest personality. Which in my opinion is very rare to find in people these days.

"Are you ready to go home now?"Hoseok asked, his hands stuck in his pockets as we strolled. "Yeah, I'll walk myself home..thanks for today by the way, it's the best I've had in weeks to be honest.."I admitted with a shy smile, I gazed into his sparkling eyes.

"I'm glad to hear that Lucy, we should do it more often. Get home safely"he bid his goodbyes after giving me a warm hug. "You too"I replied before we went our separate ways.

I regret wanting to go home on my own because I have no idea which way my home is, why didn't I let Hoseok walk me home? I'm so stupid. I started to feel paranoid, like someone(s) following me-about to mug me, I could be overreacting.

I turn around just to make sure. And there stood a man with a long coat, I couldn't see his face properly because of the poor street light. What caught my eye is that he wasn't wearing pants-I mean he could've been wearing shorts but I didn't know that. "Annyeong"he whispered in a weird(creepy) light voices, I started to feel uncomfortable-maybe I should've kept on walking.

"A-Annyeong..."I nervously greeted, he came closer towards me, unstrapping the strap on his coat-I then knew what to expect..he was going to flash-to a high schooler and he's probably already married and has kids. I let my shaking feet take me away from this creep but I could hear his footsteps follow behind, I picked up my pace-but I don't even know where I'm going.

Thinking he'd disappeared, he ran in front of me and blocked me. "Yah! Leave me alone please"I cried out, I didn't want to be scarred for life. "Just one peak, please?"he begged, unbuttoning last three buttons. I didn't reply, I wanted him to go away but in order for that to happen..I probably had to witness him flash. He let his coat drop, before I could be scarred for life someone from behind me turned me towards them and held me close to their chest. Jungkook. I wrapped my arms around him, tightly, I was so frightened and I didn't want to let go.

"Do you think your wife would be happy to hear what you're at? Mr.Jun"Jungkook chuckled, but seriousness in his tone.

"Yah! How'd you know- you're Mr.Jeon's son...."realising his identity has been revealed by a distant neighbor, he ran for it. I was still shock by the whole incident, I stayed put in his arms, we didn't move and he didn't say anything until I calmed down.

"Come on, let's go home"he pulled away slowly but let his arm stay put around my shoulder, he lead me home in silence but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence.
-
I needed to forget about what happened, it wasn't a story I wanted to tell, so I sat on the sofa, wrapped around in my blanket and switched on Netflix. I avert my eyes towards the door as it opened to show a half naked Jungkook, damp hair and a towel wrapped around his waist. Gulp.

"What're we watching?"Jungkook asked, sitting next to me on the sofa. "Kdrama? You can choose if you want"I replied handing him the remote. "What about an R rated movie?"he suggested in a breathy voice- which made my heart melt. I was unsure about the idea but just went along with it. "Sure, I'll get the popcorn"I faked a smile and got up to leave the living room. "I'll choose a good one.."Jungkook smirked, I left the leaving room with an eye roll.
-
I entered the living room with a bowl of popcorn and a small bowl of melted chocolate dip, I place them gently on the coffee table and straight away Jungkook digs in. I roll my eyes. "Seriously!? Have you even chosen the movie yet?"I whine trying to protect the bowl of popcorn, Jungkook licks the chocolate off of his fingers before replying. "Yes and you have to watch it, no backing out"He states with a tone so serious, I nod in response. "I'm not a pussy, just start the movie"

He pressed the play button.
-
Five minutes into the movie and already the main characters are having intercourse, I have lost my appetite. I look over at Jungkook to see that he's enjoying the love affair that's behind the screen, he is sweaty looking, face and chest-oh boy....he's still in his towel-

"It's rude to stare Lucie"I flinch at the sound of his voice, I look at his face (this time) to see a smirk plastered on his face. "I-u-sorry..I-I was day dreaming, I was in a trance"I correct myself in a panic, my breathing heavy. I was truly mortified. "Dreaming about what?"He sits up an scoots closer beside me, he leans his head towards mine with no expression. His eyes filling with lust as both of our gazes meet. "Nothing..I can't remember now"I turn to look back at the film-which is in the middle of another s.x scene, I don't know where to look because it's too awkward and I can feel Jungkook looking at me. And to make matters worse, the tv is on full volume, so the room is filled with fake moans. I sit up to leave but feel Jungkook's grip on my waist, he pulls me down so I'm sitting on his lap.

"Is this what you want? Do you know who you want?"he whispers, I can hear the lust come out with each breath he takes, I open and close my mouth, not knowing what to say. I quickly get out of his grip and run upstairs towards my bedroom, I can hear him follow behind me. "Jungkook, I'm not doing this.."I said as I was getting closer to my room. "Doing what? What is this?"he breathed as we both slowed down, I was only a few steps closer to my chambers. "Obviously you're trying to get into my pants..just continue watching your R rated movi- *cough*Jungkook...your towel...is um.."I look at his surprisingly big genitalia, I couldn't unsee it, it caught me by surprise when turning around to face him only to be introduced by..his...thing. His eyes full of confusion-I could also sense he was expecting to see it exposed, he looks down at it with a blank expression. Then he smiled?

"I knew I could feel a strong breeze"he said as he couldn't contain his contagious laughter, I was waiting for him to cover it up with his hands or something..but he just let it hang there.
"Can you cover that, put something on?"I said scrunching my eyes shut. "Wae? Are you scared of it"he asked, walking closer to me. "Put it away Jungkook!"I squeal, trying really hard to keep my distance. "With what?"He said, still walking towards me. "Use your brain! If you don't back off, I'm going to cut your testes off!".

"Oooh feisty, please go ahead..I'm already into it"he smirks, placing his hand on the door and his arm above my shoulder as I'm backed against my door, his everything is really close to touching my body. I turn my face away from his as he leans in. "Seokjin-.."I blurt out, I wasn't even thinking of him and his name just comes out of my mouth. I look up at Jungkook to see his expression change, now he's glaring, he snatches his hand away from the door and leaves the entrance of my room. I stand speechless, I still love Jin.

But why is Jungkook so pissed?